Sign in to follow this  
Rory RSC

March 16

Auto populate sometimes on the adverts. 

I delete all auto features and just list the main highlights to avoid that. 

How do you get on with scirrocos in general I reckon they look like good value for money at the moment but I have never bought one in? Tempted to have a try.

1 hour ago, RS Car Sales said:

Auto populate sometimes on the adverts. 

I delete all auto features and just list the main highlights to avoid that. 

How do you get on with scirrocos in general I reckon they look like good value for money at the moment but I have never bought one in? Tempted to have a try.

I do the same with adverts, it also helps your advert stand out a bit rather then just a pointless list of features.

As for Scirrocos in my experience they need Leather & NAV to be good news and even then you need to buy well under CAP clean. VW Sale I went to last week 3 with Leather & NAV went though and made between £1500-£1000 below CAP Clean, on 2013(62) Plate

Not sure why but when the sales slow down the warranty issues seem to mount up. Sob.

Not been a good end to the month at all. In fact judged solely on sales my worst month out of the last 9.

Another yesterday, been a good month for me, funny how it varies! 

The storm troopers helmet .... We have only had two, this being our second. The first one flew out of the door, this one went quick but then the deal fell through. I think the pan roof is probably an essential, we paid £11888 on paper for ours or 1k over book but but in reality we paid £500 below cap clean but it does owe us tyres, mot etc.

anyone want to guess how long a 650i will take to move ?

Overall a bit of a let down this Month. I expected more and wanted to do much more. We have sold similar to previous months but have never felt busy. Some real headache situations involving just plain unreasonable customers who short of rebuilding entire cars and making them new again I fail to see how we could ever please them. I take no pleasure in that side of the business.

Fingers crossed April gets off to a good start.

On  a positive I am holding almost 50 cars in stock now which is some real growth from low 30's at the start of the year. I don't have much space left here :D