LSP Vehicles

Searching on BCA

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, hope all are well. 

So I've recently got access to BCA, the search function is pretty good, however, where i am struggling, is figuring out which sale channel the vehicle is being sold through. I though tracking a vehicles would automatically take you to the relevant sales channel i.e fleet, dealer 1/2/3, premium etc As an example, I tracked a car for sale by Pendragon, but when I go the sales catalogues , there's no sale called Pendragon?

Is it just me or are BCA not big on clear guides/instructions? I called them up the other day to ask for rates for silver/gold members and they said they don't "advertise/issue" them which i thought was strange.

 

Many thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sale channel is just how the car is getting sold

Auction

Buy now

Bid now

Its not that complicated. You'll have to travel to an auction centre to look at rates but if you are on a blue card it will cost retail rates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The search for the sales online on a desk top computer is near impossible 

Look for the lot eg ukcg 302 NT  means its uk car group 302 at Notts , 

BB is Black bushe 

PT is Peterbourgh and likewise .

Its not easy i must say , when youve chosen what you think is the correct sale look in Catalogue to make sure its in that sale .

By far the easiest way is the app on a phone that tells you how many lots away the car is and connects you to the sale easy . If you still want to see the car on desk top screen and bid look for the car going in the sale on your phone , then look for that car on lap top screen and connect . 

Hope that helps . 

BCA have no idea and aint bothered either . 

 

Pen dragon has a number like PEN105 PT eg that means Pendragon 105 at Peterborough takes years to pick it all up . :rolleyes: 

 

Edited by David Horgan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LSP Vehicles said:

Hi guys, hope all are well. 

So I've recently got access to BCA, the search function is pretty good, however, where i am struggling, is figuring out which sale channel the vehicle is being sold through. I though tracking a vehicles would automatically take you to the relevant sales channel i.e fleet, dealer 1/2/3, premium etc As an example, I tracked a car for sale by Pendragon, but when I go the sales catalogues , there's no sale called Pendragon?

Is it just me or are BCA not big on clear guides/instructions? I called them up the other day to ask for rates for silver/gold members and they said they don't "advertise/issue" them which i thought was strange.

 

Many thanks

Pendragon online with a BCA description ? Good luck.I would only buy Pendragon stuff if I could see it,listen to it and smell it and it would still be a risk.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, trade vet said:

Pendragon online with a BCA description ? Good luck.I would only buy Pendragon stuff if I could see it,listen to it and smell it and it would still be a risk.

Thats the life time experience too Pal . Pendragon is all rubbish , always has been always will be . 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Thats the life time experience too Pal . Pendragon is all rubbish , always has been always will be . 

No better than UKCGR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2020 at 1:30 PM, trade vet said:

Pendragon online with a BCA description ? Good luck.I would only buy Pendragon stuff if I could see it,listen to it and smell it and it would still be a risk.

I was just using that as an example, but thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont normally buy pendragon stuff but took a punt on a stop gap vectra diesel 3 years ago in person at the auction for under a grand for a Friend as as stop gap not really something id buy for stock turns out it was owned by a father and then and son or vice versa same address on the log book b5 . 3 years later its still going strong apart for basic servicing and brakes etc its never let him down we took it a six hour round trip last year and it never missed a beat good pendragon stuff is rare I agree although i guess some good older trade in must slip through the net rarely although i do mean rarely comes with experience i guess .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.