Just seen a lad with a massive bag of compost walking up road, bit of a gardener meself, so he took my eye, then realised that lad lives in a house whose garden is paved over :rolleyes:

If brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off :lol:

31 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

Just seen a lad with a massive bag of compost walking up road, bit of a gardener meself, so he took my eye, then realised that lad lives in a house whose garden is paved over :rolleyes:

If brains were dynamite he wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off :lol:

:lol: its crazy isnt it 

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Neighbour who's wife is pregnant has just had lots of friends round

To say I'm annoyed is obviously an understatement

No wonder

3 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Neighbour who's wife is pregnant has just had lots of friends round

To say I'm annoyed is obviously an understatement

Thick bitch. 

If she gets infected then goodbye to herself and the baby. 

Such people should be reported. 

You wonder where do the youth these days get their brains from... 

1 hour ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Thick bitch. 

If she gets infected then goodbye to herself and the baby. 

Such people should be reported. 

You wonder where do the youth these days get their brains from... 

That isn't really accurate. If you contract the virus and you are pregnant, it doesn't automatically kill you both.

But I agree that it is a bit stupid.

We went for a walk this evening, could smell weed, and hear loud voices, came round the corner, there were about 6 youngsters sat on a blanket, having a picnic, having an in depth discussion about ketamine and its positive benefits.

This is a very interesting article and unfortunately backs up what I have been saying since day one about looking after your body, especially when it comes to being overweight:

An analysis of 3,883 Covid-19 patients admitted to 229 critical care units in England, Wales and Northern Ireland up to Thursday has been published by the Intensive Care National Audit & Research Centre

Of these patients, 871 have died, 818 have been discharged, and 2,194 were last reported as still receiving critical care.

The average age of the patients was 59.8 years. Some 72.5% were male, and 27.5% female. Some 66.4% were white, 14.4% Asian, 11.9% black, and 1.3% of mixed race.

• Nearly three-quarters of the patients had a body mass index higher than the recommended healthy level of 18.5 to 25. Some 35% had a BMI of 25 to 30 - the overweight range. And 38.5% had a BMI over more than 30 - putting them in the obese range.
  • 93.2% had previously been able to live without assistance in daily activities. Only 6.7% previously needed some assistance, and just three needed total assistance.
  • Focusing on the 1,053 patients who needed advanced respiratory support, the average age on admission was 61.9 years. 73% were male, 27% female. Out of this group, 66.3% died, and 33.7% are alive.
  • Examining the final outcome for patients admitted to critical care, for the 133 aged 16-39, 76.7% were discharged alive, and 23.3% died. For the 484 aged 60-69, 43.6% were discharged alive, and 56.4% died. For the 434 aged 70-79, 31.3% were discharged alive, and 68.7% died. And for the 107 aged over 80, 27.1% were discharged alive, and 72.9% died.

You also have to note that I think 87% of the population is white, but only 66.4% of people in hospital are.

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

You also have to note that I think 87% of the population is white, but only 66.4% of people in hospital are.

Most virus infection have been in London and Birmingham. You would expect a higher proportion of non-white patients than the national average.

19 hours ago, Halfpenny said:

Most virus infection have been in London and Birmingham. You would expect a higher proportion of non-white patients than the national average.

Non-Whites tend to be poorer and subsequently have worse diets, health etc

That's why the South West has the lowest amount of infections and deaths I would think.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:52 PM, Boycie said:

That isn't really accurate. If you contract the virus and you are pregnant, it doesn't automatically kill you both.

It can cause major complications. 

Especially if mother gets pneumonia or other lung issues. And then there could be that decision of either saving baby or mother. 

I know I might sound jumping ahead of the gun but in the medical field one thing can lead to another especially with this lethal virus. 

But I wholeheartedly agree the current generation are thick as a brick. 

They're being paid to sit at home but cannot even do that. 

It annoys me. Then they all blame bojo and others. 

No one should have to tell you what to do... 

• Like 1