Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful South Martin

ENGINE BAY CLEANING

I wash and shine every engine it’s been years since we had a problem either we are getting better at avoiding the hot spots or engines are better at hiding modules. 

ref customers : customer says why has it been cleaned are you hiding anything I simply reply not at all this is why we clean then so you clearly see if there is a problem being hidden by years of gunk and as you can see there clearly isn’t. 
now bore off 

6 hours ago, BHM said:

How much do you pay for Finish? I buy a 25ltr drum at a time & was recently charged £100+VAT which was more than usual. It was a different lad on the van & admittedly that’s all I buy from them though.

thats a good price, i buy in 5 litre, about £30, autosmart rep doesn't call now, he is hopeless, so ebay, [ i know ! ]  but if i bought 25 litre i feel i wouldn't be so easy on applying it if you understand !

as for customers who say i wouldn't buy a car whose  engine bay has been prepared then goodbye !:)

1 minute ago, have a word with the wife said:

thats a good price, i buy in 5 litre, about £30, autosmart rep doesn't call now, he is hopeless, so ebay, [ i know ! ]  but if i bought 25 litre i feel i wouldn't be too easy on applying it if you understand !

as for customers who say i wouldn't buy a car whose  engine bay has been prepared then goodbye !:)

18 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

as for customers who say i wouldn't buy a car whose  engine bay has been prepared then goodbye !

I’ve NEVER had a customer walk from a car with a clean engine bay. In fact it’s only very rarely I hear negative comments about clean engines - most don’t know what goes on under the bonnet anyway.

Also, on my sub-£3K cars if they’ve been to view anything prior to me from what I hear half of it’s dirty & misdescribed.  

2 hours ago, BHM said:

Also, on my sub-£3K cars if they’ve been to view anything prior to me from what I hear half of it’s dirty & misdescribed.  

We hear that time and time again too... Usually followed by an attempted 'haggle' - You're telling me its the best you've seen, why the heck should it be cheaper! :lol:

Always nice to hear though... You do think, shame you didn't just come here first. Would have saved yourself hours of driving and a tank of fuel trying to hunt out a 'bargain'

On 3/16/2020 at 9:48 AM, D&M said:

We hear that time and time again too... Usually followed by an attempted 'haggle' - You're telling me its the best you've seen, why the heck should it be cheaper!

Absolutely. They can f.o. & traipse around for hours looking at the pure shit, burning off their petrol, for all I care.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:48 AM, D&M said:

We hear that time and time again too... Usually followed by an attempted 'haggle' - You're telling me its the best you've seen, why the heck should it be cheaper! :lol:

Always nice to hear though... You do think, shame you didn't just come here first. Would have saved yourself hours of driving and a tank of fuel trying to hunt out a 'bargain'

I just love that comment , I just say well now you've found the right car lets go to the office and get the paper work done .