Sign in to follow this  
SC Derby

Qashqais/Jukes

Thinking of bringing a couple of these into stock, going to look to have a couple in at all times.

Anything to look out for ? Are they as popular as they seem? 

Does it matter if you get the 2wd Qashqai is better to hold out for 4wd?

Engine? Trim?

Any advice at all? 

Thanks.

Edited by See Cars Derby

Always done well with 2wd Qashqai's even in Devon where 4x4's are popular, plus 4x4 ones are rare and seem to attract a premium price wise.

The can show wear if they have been abused, think more Renault interior quality then Nissan. I've a few with dogdy radio displays too, LCD goes funny when hot.

Both 1.5DCi and 2.0 DCi good new in my opinion.

As for Juke's, have always done well again especially with higher spec Tekna / Acenta Premium Pluswith SAT NAV etc but have to buy later one well behind book as prices seem to be all over the place

• Like 1

I've started to look at the Qashqai (diesel) but they do seem an awful lot of money for what they are. Interesting (and this doesn't happen very often), according to i control North Wales should be the home of the Qashqai, gaining more stars than Nigella's Xmas Pudding.

• Like 1

They're both popular on Motability which is why there are so many lower mileage ones around.

On the 2WD vs 4WD thing, (and utterly unrelated to the original post) Nissan have stopped offering a 4WD automatic with the new Qashqai, which has lost them two sales just from people in my office.  I guess this shows that the vast majority of buyers will take better economy and a lower price (and tax) rather than all wheel drive, and that the Swiss market isn't hugely important to Nissan's product planners!

• Like 1

Qashqai's are good, got one in at the moment good spec Tekna with full leather and pan roof. Never had a Juke think they are a bit marmite for some. 

• Like 1

Petrol 1.6 qashqais are very good sellers for me. 

N tec models are popular. 

Only issue we have had is they all sound very squeeky on start up so new fan belt does the trick.

• Like 1

Visia and Acenta say for example an 07/57 car on around 60k 1.6 petrol will be cheap in book and easy to shift. I bought a couple of slightly higher mileage ones and got lumbered for a bit and didnt see much profit. Be picky with  mileage. They should all have a good history as well nearly all I have seen have had mostly main dealer stamps. Good cars, not masses of prep appeal to the school run mums and families. 1.6 Models are very slow to drive though - I remember thinking one was broken when I hit motorway speed but they are all like that.

I took in a high mileage 60 plate (80k) Juke DCi Tekna earlier in the year and had a feeling it was going to be hard work, retailed at £8000 and could have sold it many time over. Ones with 50k were retailing at £9k ish at the time so to say I was surprised was an understatement !!!

Had a 63 plate Tekna 1.6 Auto in August, SAT NAV, Leather etc and only 5000 miles, started at £13500 (which was the cheapest at the time) ended up with £12300. I think late models are hard work because firstly a new model came on either last year of early this year and also Nissan Dealers seem to have loads of pre reg which the give away. I doubt anyone has ever paid list price for a Juke !!!

Both Juke's and Qashqai's seem very popular but if they are over priced you could well find them hard work.