Sign in to follow this  
Motore

Transportation

Hi all, 

Looking to engage with a transportation company to assist with long-ish haul transport (100+ miles). Anyone have any recs for companies that are fast, reliable and reasonably priced? 

Cheers, 

E

4 hours ago, Earunder said:

Movex

Thanks for the reply. My understanding is that Movex introduces you to a transporter but doesn't actually transport themselves? Is that correct?

Looking to work with someone for a sustained period - would they assign me someone new every time depending on availability?

10 minutes ago, Motore said:

Thanks for the reply. My understanding is that Movex introduces you to a transporter but doesn't actually transport themselves? Is that correct?

Looking to work with someone for a sustained period - would they assign me someone new every time depending on availability?

Get one done by Movex, get assigned a transport company, take their details, deal with them direct.

• Like 1

Motor Trade Delivery for me, beat any quote, must have done 100 last year since moving from Movex, saved a fortune and no issues on any. We try and ask for same driver (Brilliant chap called Micheal) always on time, and knows how to do a great handover, many of our reviews mention him by name. different chap does the auction pick ups and he's spot on as well

On 1/16/2020 at 3:49 PM, Motore said:

Hi all, 

Looking to engage with a transportation company to assist with long-ish haul transport (100+ miles). Anyone have any recs for companies that are fast, reliable and reasonably priced? 

Cheers, 

E

What’s the details buddy what are you looking to transport and is it constant work or just a one off and isit multiple cars are one at a time?? Very interested I have everything you need and more let me know thanks boyd

If you didn't already find one, I can recommend the A1 AUTO TRANSPORT company. I used their service not so long ago and I was satisfied. Usually they ship vehicles. I needed to ship Ford Mustang from the USA to France. I didn't want to give this car to random people, so I asked my friend Mark (he's a car enthusiast for about 10 years) and he recommended me these guys. They have perfect enclosed auto transport and they provide car shipment. You can contact these guys. I think they will help you.

Edited by RainbowStalin

On 4/17/2020 at 10:39 AM, RainbowStalin said:

If you didn't already find one, I can recommend the A1 AUTO TRANSPORT company. I used their service not so long ago and I was satisfied. Usually they ship vehicles. I needed to ship Ford Mustang from the USA to France. I didn't want to give this car to random people, so I asked my friend Mark (he's a car enthusiast for about 10 years) and he recommended me this guy. They have perfect enclosed auto transport and they provide car shipment. You can contact these guys. I think they will help you.

Thanks for that,do they charge by the nautical mile?

5 hours ago, BusinessmanG7 said:

You'll be surprised what people will do for money

I wouldn’t. After dealing directly with the general public for years nothing surprises me anymore :lol:

Edited by BHM