jamslug

I have actually jumped the Autotrader ship....... who's following me?

We've been with Exchange and Mart for a good few years £135 ish a month for all our cars... and we sell cars from it .

Maybe I should give them another chance. They probably wont want to take me back on though :P 

• Like 1

James, we find local papers good, as long as you have a website clearly shown on the ad so people can go a step further and see the pictures. This has always been better than autotrader for us over the years. 

I rang this number and its only for Franchise and groups apparently, was toying with the idea until jamslug put me straight. if its free it normally means its useless in my experience, Ive noticed my stocks still on Motors weeks after Ive cancelled so hope theyre not billing me, might explain why they've got 350000 cars. Still nothing yet from RAC but fingers crossed

We used Autotrader for 20 years, ended up paying £1200/month for 25 cars, that was 5 years ago when we took the plunge and swapped to ebay motors pro for £135/month.

Never looked back, we sell an average of 25 cars/month solely on eBay motors.

Do you list them as a pro dealer On eBay ? I got as far as registering but then they wanted various pieces of paperwork for identity and I haven't got around to pestering the one in charge for them yet.

We used Autotrader for 20 years, ended up paying £1200/month for 25 cars, that was 5 years ago when we took the plunge and swapped to ebay motors pro for £135/month.

Never looked back, we sell an average of 25 cars/month solely on eBay motors.

I hope you don't mind me asking but what is your stock profile? and how many do you have ? 

I just want to gauge what cars ebay works well with , thanks :) 

James  

I just want to gauge what cars ebay works well with , thanks :) 

James  

Anything really, but mainly sporty cars do well and cheap low end cars. 

• Like 1