DJC CARS

Dealer Auction Platform

7 minutes ago, CRW said:

6 hours would be a short day for me down here in Cornwall!

Its a 12 hour round trip to the Midlands  :wacko::wacko: 

Yes, but a price worth paying for that location mate.

1 minute ago, Mark101 said:

Yes, but a price worth paying for that location mate.

True, I wouldn't swap.

Although in the rain with no customers in sight...………...

On 12/3/2019 at 10:42 PM, SC Derby said:

Type in mazda and not only does it show mazdas but all cars being sold by mazda franchises which is annoying 

This is an odd case, where as it wasn’t broke and didn’t need fixing the old platform was very good expensive stock but site wise easy to navigate clean and tidy. 

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

On the few occassions that I have bought out of the paper (either trader or private), I have done well but........ It takes so long.

Last Sunday, round trip to Bucks to collect one car - trip took about 6 hours there and back.

On Wednesday this week - 1 hour bidding and 5 cars won. 4 seem ok, one is a bit of a dog but I haven'y done anything with them yet as they arrived at 5.15pm last night.

1 in 5 is always a dog mate. That’s the only consistent ratio that’s stood up over the last 4-5 years.

1 hour ago, SC Derby said:

at least you can walk away though.

The best ones are people who bring them here and say are you interested in this. I've had a few families I've had 4/5/6 cars from now and all sold well.

very true and a test drive shows up everything!

4 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

1 in 5 is always a dog mate. That’s the only consistent ratio that’s stood up over the last 4-5 years.

I bought with my eyes open.

Tiguan with a festive dashboard and no MOT.

Obviously a few lights were for seatbelt, handbrake, a bulb out plus ABS and Traction Control. My guess is an ABS sensor or speed sensor and a bulb will have all those lights out but they were enough to scare off all the privates and plastic traders.

Edited by Mark101