countryman

MOT History

Such a shame it was a great service ! Fancy taking if off , you'd think they would have new system in place 1st then shut old system ! but having said that it is the 'gov' ! #NoLogic 

How crazy!

I used this so often not only to see any potential issues but also to get a feel for the mileage history.

It makes no sense whatsoever.

Was handy with choppers, when you get the " its got a long mot I couldn't find it this morning , the Mrs will know where it is I will drop it in to you "  

you do a check and well bugger me its ran out or only got a couple of weeks left.... Then the shock on the punters face when you check it in front of em .

you can still do that one. It's the mileage checking one which shows pass/fail history of all previous MOTs that's currently offline. 

you can still check mot via the tax online site for p/x etc cars prior to doing the deal

ive no idea when the history check will be back online but i spent an hour trying to get through to vosa bristol monday morning and the system either kept kicking me out or once i got through i got kicked of the system again,im not sure if anyone is aware but vosa ok dvsa  haven't been taking staff on for a few years now and if you go into their facebook page (or matters of testing) they are now desperate for qualified testers, but be aware before you apply:lol: their new contract of employment allows them to use you in any hour in the 24 hour clock

i would advise that once the system comes back online you do a history check and keep  a record before log book goes to swansea, this way if you ever need this information in a small claims court you would have it at your disposal and not be dependent on the claimant furnishing it

it's probably got something to do with merging it with the cock up of the new mot software that caused all the crashes recently.