NacMan

BCA REPORT

Bought a corsa from BCA, the history stamps are barely visible without stating on the description, no ticks to state what has been done and then the interior has defect e.g. door handles chrome missing, vents broken. Will they knock me anything off?

Yes definitely. 

I would aim at a grand off but will settle for £500 if they play hardball and threaten to close my account. 

17 minutes ago, NacMan said:

Bought a corsa from BCA, the history stamps are barely visible without stating on the description, no ticks to state what has been done and then the interior has defect e.g. door handles chrome missing, vents broken. Will they knock me anything off?

Sadly from my experience they will just point at the door.

1 hour ago, Nick M.K. said:

Yes definitely. 

I would aim at a grand off but will settle for £500 if they play hardball and threaten to close my account. 

LMAO, Id be lucky to get £50

1 hour ago, Contracts said:

Sadly from my experience they will just point at the door.

I had £200 from them on a missing v5 so maybe they will if not they can have he piece of shit back:lol:

3 minutes ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Threaten them you will go to the press on the shambolic techniques they use to con people

The fat managers brain will kick in

Once I threaten them my day of earnings lost collecting as I did prior they soon will sort me out, hopefully:lol:

1 hour ago, NacMan said:

Does the air con work?

1 hour ago, NacMan said:

I bought one it just said said serviced to manufacture standards in the book and they marked that as a stamp was an on older car so I never bothered with a follow up but just shows it happens 

53 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

Does the air con work?

Yes,

51 minutes ago, Casper said:

I bought one it just said said serviced to manufacture standards in the book and they marked that as a stamp was an on older car so I never bothered with a follow up but just shows it happens 

Pain though if you have a worried punter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NacMan said:

Yes,

Pain though if you have a worried punter.

I agree or on a newer car 

Current stock

I bought a 57 plate Merc with 1 main dealer stamp.

Got the car back and checked the pack, full Merc history. Someone had missed one page in the book but it carried on from there.

Got a 59 Merc with no history.

Checked the pack - no history book but at least a dozen Merc service invoices in the folder (on a 60k miler)

Swings n roundabouts 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chrishowie said:

I'd return it straight away as you are a magpie and no shiny bits no likey :lol:

Of course everyone wants to rip the rip offs!

10 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Current stock

I bought a 57 plate Merc with 1 main dealer stamp.

Got the car back and checked the pack, full Merc history. Someone had missed one page in the book but it carried on from there.

Got a 59 Merc with no history.

Checked the pack - no history book but at least a dozen Merc service invoices in the folder (on a 60k miler)

Swings n roundabouts 

Thats happen to me to sold with no history but fsh with full dealer stamps in the glove box and receipts