Sign in to follow this  
Rosemotors

Recommendations for a finance company please

My FCA licence just hit my inbox so I can finally offer credit. But I don't have any contacts.

Ideally someone that does stock funding too please.

I deal with close motor finance, always found them very helpful and will try to make the deal if at all possible and work closely with you. 

Always found First Response finance good for the poor credit customers, low value cars and odd ball ones like Soldiers for example.

Not great commission but sometimes getting the deal done is the most important.

I use close brothers. Found their rep to be very helpful and knowledgeable. He has taken us on a night out recently and given us a healthy bit of stock funding with some quite flexible options. 

Motonovo came out, turned their nose up at my premises and never bothered getting back to us.

Close have the added benefit of using a broker for the declines which can quite often get placed with high rate companies and are a good means to getting the deal done.

Finance commission payments are a nice bonus at the start of each month also, cant complaint about that.

• Like 1

Hope he was sticking moet on his corporate card on your night out for all the business you send his company!!

PS Where's my Autotrader night out ??!!?!