Rory RSC

Zuto, Car finance 24/7 etc

Does anyone deal with these companies? How do you find them?

Do you bother if the customer won't give you a small deposit?

We have been doing quite a few recently and its another way to get the cars out of the door. A lot of customers say other dealers just won't deal with them.

My only personal gripe with these type of companies is that I find updates and being kept in the loop are fairly alien and I have to chase to get anything done.

Thoroughly agree, I find it exactly the same, won't take a car off sale without a deposit (£200), if they're financing the whole amount I'll happily refund deposit on collection.

Sold 4 cars this way in last 6 weeks,

I do a few deals with both Zuto and Carfinance24/7 and find them both to be pretty good, I agree that you do have to chase them a little and I inform the customer I'll only take the car off sale once I've received an invoice request which tends to speed things up a little.

Thoroughly agree, I find it exactly the same, won't take a car off sale without a deposit (£200), if they're financing the whole amount I'll happily refund deposit on collection.

Sold 4 cars this way in last 6 weeks,

I like that idea. I will have to pinch that :) Cashback.

• Like 1

We had one go out on zuto and it was fine, in fact they chased us for an invoice so they could pay. 

Like many, I don't get excited until I have a request for an invoice, then we are in business.

What a success story they are though. When I first dealt with them as carloans4u it felt like I was dealing with a company based in old portakabin and now they are major players, rich major players at that. Hats off to the guys that started this very simple concept. Jealous? Not much.

Zuto deal in the bag this morning, £200 deposit paid to be refunded upon Zuto payout!

I love Zuto :)

Agreed , Zuto dead easy to deal with and you can sell the car without discount , that said we also take a deposit to take car off sale

Yes

You don't. I am not FCA registered since I moved premises and I have done 4 deals with them in 2 months.

No problem.

as long as the customer contacts them first then you don't need FCA approval.

tbh even if the customer does contact you first you can still send them to Zuto with instructions to keep their gob shut :) !

You don't get any commission though.

Edited by See Cars Derby