Sign in to follow this  
ronneymilson

Confused about different car scanners...

I am trying to buy car scanner for my car, 2013 Mazda CX-5, but I am confused what to get. I like to have a scanner that can read everything... Generic search led me to OBD II scanners that has wide price range and doesn't really tell if it works with my car model or not...

Any suggestions?

thanks

guys i found a website where they provide scanners for all cars - https://ljmcardiagnostics.co.uk

thankyou so much guys!

Edited by ronneymilson

Haha you could have warned me. I am On the bloody train poor dear behind me got a right eye full. 

16 hours ago, Stalker said:

Butt... where do you plug it in? :lol:

:lol: 

16 hours ago, Ccstew said:

Haha you could have warned me. I am On the bloody train poor dear behind me got a right eye full. 

:lol: She probably has the larger model.

2 minutes ago, BHM said:

:lol: She probably has the larger model.

In the customer reviews, Sam says: "More of a novelty toy and the plastic is pitted. Cheap , nasty and too big to be practical."

1 minute ago, met said:

In the customer reviews, Sam says: "More of a novelty toy and the plastic is pitted. Cheap , nasty and too big to be practical."

:lol::lol: I didn’t realise there were reviews - FFS, there’s a review for everything nowadays!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Stalker said:

I’m worried about how you found that BHM :D

Butt... where do you plug it in? :lol:

19 hours ago, ronneymilson said:

I am trying to buy car scanner for my car, 2013 Mazda CX-5, but I am confused what to get. I like to have a scanner that can read everything... Generic search led me to OBD II scanners that has wide price range and doesn't really tell if it works with my car model or not...

Any suggestions?

thanks

guys i found a website where they provide scanners for all cars - https://ljmcardiagnostics.co.uk

thankyou so much guys!

Sell the Mazda , far less hassle , the bloody car will never work anyway , Except to spend upwards of 15k on a good scanner that works on everything .

• Haha 1