Tony911

Car transport

Hi all, anybody ever used shiply for transporting cars? Which is the best transport company need a car picking up from bca enfield and bringing to yorkshire.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Tony911 said:

Hi all, anybody ever used shiply for transporting cars? Which is the best transport company need a car picking up from bca enfield and bringing to yorkshire.

Thanks

Put it on Shiply and Move X.

Move X is my preferred and normally cheaper but i found a very good chap through shiply i used for over a year for copart cars unfortunately he isnt fast enough for BCA stuff.

10 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

Put it on Shiply and Move X.

Move X is my preferred and normally cheaper but i found a very good chap through shiply i used for over a year for copart cars unfortunately he isnt fast enough for BCA stuff.

+1 Movex.

It sounds trivial but I save about £20 on average from my transportation costs, I've found a very good transporter who I use direct now ( no telling, or you'll all use them and I won't get my cars! HAHA! )

That saving pays for just over half of one of my valeters a year! :D 

Movex is simple and easy to use, it takes less than 2 minutes per job posting.

Edited by Earunder

Just now, Earunder said:

+1 Movex.

It sounds trivial but I save about £20 on average from my transportation costs, I've found a very good transporter who I use direct now ( no telling, or you'll all use them and I won't get my cars! HAHA! )

That saving pays for just over half of one of my valeters a year! :D 

Movex is simple and easy to use, it takes less than 2 minutes per job posting.

I agree the platform is very good. There tendancy to call you if you dont accept the quote in 5 minutes not so good.

Funnily enough i asked one of the guys about doing work outside move x in future. He didnt seem to interest and just said its not worth the hassle with the choice of jobs on move x glad you have found someone.

3 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

I agree the platform is very good. There tendancy to call you if you dont accept the quote in 5 minutes not so good.

Funnily enough i asked one of the guys about doing work outside move x in future. He didnt seem to interest and just said its not worth the hassle with the choice of jobs on move x glad you have found someone.

I personally don't mind the phone call.  Similar to the phone call from BCA after you buy something, I don't mind that either.

Not gonna lie though, if they didn't phone I wouldn't mind that either haha.   Just not overly fussed.  But I do like a chat so I suppose I might miss the phone calls eventually and start ringing them haha.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Earunder said:

I personally don't mind the phone call.  Similar to the phone call from BCA after you buy something, I don't mind that either.

Not gonna lie though, if they didn't phone I wouldn't mind that either haha.   Just not overly fussed.  But I do like a chat so I suppose I might miss the phone calls eventually and start ringing them haha.

:D:D:D. Funnily enough. Won a car today no call from BCA and no call from Movex maybe there reading this.

I wouldn’t trust Movex to move my bin on collection day.

• Haha 1

I have a fantastic guy I use for every job he will do it for £1 a mile transported @Tony911

29 minutes ago, BHM said:

I wouldn’t trust Movex to move my bin on collection day.

:lol::):D thats made me smile 

Bca have said £205 driven up to us it's a 183miles which is reasonable. Waiting for movex to quote us. Shiply are being a bit aggressive so f@@k them:lol: 

Hi  I  Use a  guy called Harry ,  he will do a  video walk around on the vehicle while it’s running. Also does a oil and water contamination check. His number is 

07863 547164