Casper

Workwear clothes

I used to use branded clothing for years but its by its best now and I've also ate all the pies and gained a few pounds .

I've been buying  t shirts poloshirts and sweatshirts from primark sport direct and a few from eBay just slazanger or plain ones to go with black trousers or jeans sort of smart casual 

Promised my mechanic I use id get him some decent gloves and overalls  

Any other recommendations ?

Edited by Casper

my local hospice shop always has some bargains in the dead mens clothes section,only thing is they aren't allowed to sell belts anymore because the local MP had bought one stuck an orange in his gob and dangled himself from his wardrobe, so you will just have to find a bit of string to hold your kegs up with

hth....................:D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

my local hospice shop always has some bargains in the dead mens clothes section,only thing is they aren't allowed to sell belts anymore because the local MP had bought one stuck an orange in his gob and dangled himself from his wardrobe, so you will just have to find a bit of string to hold your kegs up with

hth....................:D

:D:D:lol::)

11 hours ago, Casper said:

slazanger

Wow - blast from the past

• Like 1

Just now, Mark101 said:

Wow - blast from the past

I'm sure sports direct bought it as there own brand. Though the factory shop sell it too here so they must supply them . 

The sweatshirts and t shirts/polo shirts  are actually ok quality for the money and for working with doing valets etc .    They sell not bad work boots and safety trainers too . 

I pay £14 for quality embroidered non iron polos and have half a dozen pairs of tan jeans (Sainsbury's I think).  It saves me wondering what to wear and adds professionalism IMO.  My valeter wears shorts and branded polos.

53 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I pay £14 for quality embroidered non iron polos and have half a dozen pairs of tan jeans (Sainsbury's I think).  It saves me wondering what to wear and adds professionalism IMO.  My valeter wears shorts and branded polos.

my trousers and jeans come from Asda or Tesco Normally go for black or course good old primark 

I bought a few sort of nice wool jumpers last time I was in Tesco in grey and black good for the winters and snow here . actually very smart 

do you buy your polo shirts online Mark .

thanks again . 

Edited by Casper

My dear wife buys ours :D, wouldn't have a clue myself :huh:.

All this talk of shopping has given me the need for caffeine :o

• Like 1

Just now, David Horgan said:

My dear wife buys ours :D, wouldn't have a clue myself :huh:.

All this talk of shopping has given me the need for caffeine :o

Get yourself down to costa David :lol:

Costa :o do you know how much they charge .

Wife makes real coffee that's delicious at a fraction of the cost 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Casper said:

do you buy your polo shirts online Mark .

No, the SMART repairer I use had some great looking polos, so I used his contact and to be fair she is really good.

18 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

No, the SMART repairer I use had some great looking polos, so I used his contact and to be fair she is really good.

Its always good to get a contact like that where you have seen there previous work .

Shirt no tie smart trousers and smart shoes every time.

Unless they want to come on a Saturday / Sunday and im playing with my toys down the garage then you might get me in my oil stained t shirt and shorts with an apology for my presentation :D:D

• Like 1

We use dickies bomb proof items, price for what you get is good, once they have your logo they have it on file for ever three days delivery stitched garments. 

• Like 1

Currently shorts, t-shirt and trainers, no one ever seems bothered. Explain to people that I cant valet cars in a suit! At the moment, the shorts have 3 dollops of superglue staining on the crotch, looks a bit suspicious but gives them something to go away talking about. Perhaps they think Im incontinent and buy the car because they take pity on me. Funnily, no one has asked!

Winter time, jeans with an M&S white polo and navy sweatshirt! Never bothered with branding personally. 

Edited by CRW
  • Like 1