Casper

Branding cars

i took a titty ho car motor company window sticker out the other month

didnt want any tittering in the back

We use rear window stickers and number plates if the old ones are tatty But usually just the stickers. As we are registered as a numberplate supplier it does lead to the occasional phone call from someone wanting numberplates which we don’t do. Only for our own cars.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 8:41 PM, MarkTVS said:

We use rear window stickers and number plates if the old ones are tatty But usually just the stickers. As we are registered as a numberplate supplier it does lead to the occasional phone call from someone wanting numberplates which we don’t do. Only for our own cars.

Ive had the too . Only registered to put plates my own cars and get the odd call I just refer them to the next closest supplier .I tend to like you only change them if there there tatty or on newer stuff I buy from the factors but did look into getting a basic plate printer . Sometimes buy them online if the person wants 3d 4d etc 

Edited by Casper

Car window stickers, used to put the web address on number plates but stopped in January to try something new my grandson suggested, for the same cost of the number plates Ive bought 200 universal iPhone/Galaxy phone chargers that slot into most cars USB ports (when they have them) with my logo on, they're about £4 each and get loads of comments from car buyers, they love em.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RH Trading said:

Car window stickers, used to put the web address on number plates but stopped in January to try something new my grandson suggested, for the same cost of the number plates Ive bought 200 universal iPhone/Galaxy phone chargers that slot into most cars USB ports (when they have them) with my logo on, they're about £4 each and get loads of comments from car buyers, they love em.

Thats a brilliant idea well done you grandson for thinking that up .

who supplies them.

It also got my thinking maybe some of they usb ports thats turns the 12 volt socket in to 2 usb ports might be a good idea with some company branding 

thanks for advice . 

6 hours ago, Casper said:

It also got my thinking maybe some of they usb ports thats turns the 12 volt socket in to 2 usb ports might be a good idea with some company branding 

Until someone plugs two devices and draws more current than the fuse was designed to handle.  Cue the Screamer..........

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Until someone plugs two devices and draws more current than the fuse was designed to handle.  Cue the Screamer..........

Good point Mark .

think ill stick to the key fobs and  air fresheners .

though i was looking earlier after I posted  and seen you can get a single socket one .

Was just a thought really though the usb cable charger for the usb socket is. a nice  touch . Liked that idea from RH

Edited by Casper
  • Like 1

Love a bit of branding: 

M Sport badge on ES BMWs

S-Line badge on any Audi and R badge on virtually anything else VAG

AMG badges everywhere on Mercs and Brabus badging on Smart

23 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

Love a bit of branding: 

M Sport badge on ES BMWs

S-Line badge on any Audi and R badge on virtually anything else VAG

AMG badges everywhere on Mercs and Brabus badging on Smart

Ha like it Nick

On that note like you say how funny is it when you see a base 1.4 golf etc with a Gti badge and some alloys .same with the es 3 series with tinted windows and a m sport badge 

had a guy once say he had a focus st diesel when he turned up what he actually had was an st line 

Edited by Casper

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Funny, I thought that too, we must both  a have bad view on ruckers:D

I never even thought off it till mark said . Think I'll stick with a sticker :lol::D