Hi,

could anyone recommend a finance company that would work with a new dealer with small 6 to 10 car rolling stock please.We do have commercial premises

thanks in advance

We won't go wrong with Close Brothers.

Close Brothers are human beings when looking at deals , Deal with cars from new to 20 yrs , up to 130,000 miles , make quick decisions too for the customers which is good when they are sat waiting in front of you crossing fingers & toes and shaking with worried looks on their faces . :huh:

6/10 cars might be a stumbling block though , they usually like more than that to get more business , which i can see really . Try smiling nicely when the rep comes :D and tell em your looking at finance to attract more sales to expand . 

20 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Close Brothers are human beings when looking at deals , Deal with cars from new to 20 yrs , up to 130,000 miles , make quick decisions too for the customers which is good when they are sat waiting in front of you crossing fingers & toes and shaking with worried looks on their faces . :huh:

6/10 cars might be a stumbling block though , they usually like more than that to get more business , which i can see really . Try smiling nicely when the rep comes :D and tell em your looking at finance to attract more sales to expand . 

Thanks David,

i have contacted them over the weekend by mail and waiting for a call.I understand that 6 to 10 cars is nothing to them hopefully they will understand we have to start somewhere,and without being able to do finance,we will never expand.

Will post their position when i get it.

9 minutes ago, beckly car sales said:

Thanks David,

i have contacted them over the weekend by mail and waiting for a call.I understand that 6 to 10 cars is nothing to them hopefully they will understand we have to start somewhere,and without being able to do finance,we will never expand.

Will post their position when i get it.

6-10 cars maybe doing 2/3 deals on finance can help both you and them. When we first started we did very little finance and found Close extremely helpful in getting us set up and giving us the time of day. Now around 50% of sales were on finance last month so it is possible to grow, we all have to get started somewhere.

• Like 2

Zuto are quite good for start up's if you fit their criteria. 

• Like 1

hi mate, apply for a FCA number, its worth its weight in gold. close will then help you out. we get brilliant finance cheques everymonth from both close brothers and blue motor finance

• Like 1

Autobahn/zebra Finance will help you 

Silly question... Our dealership hasn't worked with any finance companies per se. When we hook up a new client with a finance deal, do we earn some sort of a commission? If so, is it a fixed fee or %?