Sign in to follow this  
tradegirl

Who is doing well?

28 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

You are definitely flying if you are already into July. 

I am still in June, 6 sold and collected, 5 of them bought to order. 

If you can see my call list on a Merc E220CDI Coupe, they went wild for it. One woman checked 3 times if the car was REALLY sold. 

Nice to hear, I have one coming in soon 

1 hour ago, Nick M.K. said:

If you can see my call list on a Merc E220CDI Coupe, they went wild for it. One woman checked 3 times if the car was REALLY sold. 

Very surprising. Couldn't give them away last year. 

Becoming harder to find I guess as no one wants to stock them but people want to own them. 

My theory is that the facelifts aren't so close to £20k anymore and people realise new shapes are still at least double the price

Im doing good this month 3 cars for us which is above normal as a small part time trader. However i can only sell cars on Tuesdays apparently phone dosent ring any other day of the week apart from Mondays and Tuesdays and everyone wants to view Tuesday night :blink::blink:

This constant rain seems to have killed it for me. A downside of an open pitch, punters won't view in the rain...

1 minute ago, JA Trader said:

Im doing good this month 3 cars for us which is above normal as a small part time trader. However i can only sell cars on Tuesdays apparently phone dosent ring any other day of the week apart from Mondays and Tuesdays and everyone wants to view Tuesday night :blink::blink:

Thats because they see it Wed online , think about it Thurs and wonder how to tell the wife , tell their mate on Friday in the pub working out what to say to wife , Forget on Sat because they had to much pop Friday night or had to take the kids to where ever because the wife said so . Sunday is the time to ask the wife or girlfriend , Then have to wait for permission to call you , That comes Monday , So they call Tuesday . See its SIMPLE :lol:

4 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Thats because they see it Wed online , think about it Thurs and wonder how to tell the wife , tell their mate on Friday in the pub working out what to say to wife , Forget on Sat because they had to much pop Friday night or had to take the kids to where ever because the wife said so . Sunday is the time to ask the wife or girlfriend , Then have to wait for permission to call you , That comes Monday , So they call Tuesday . See its SIMPLE :lol:

Makes perfect sense now you put it like that. As long as they sell i don't mind what day of the week it is :):):). Speaking of Tuesdays i have a car to go and clean for a viewing tonight and if the rain would bugger off that would be brilliant as well.

1 hour ago, JA Trader said:
1 hour ago, JA Trader said:

Makes perfect sense now you put it like that. As long as they sell i don't mind what day of the week it is :):):). Speaking of Tuesdays i have a car to go and clean for a viewing tonight and if the rain would bugger off that would be brilliant as well.

Ask the wife :D permission , she may grant a reprieve in the weather , they do have ultimate control over the final sale conditions and that might extend to the weather .

Good luck with the sale 

4 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Ask the wife :D permission , she may grant a reprieve in the weather , they do have ultimate control over the final sale conditions and that might extend to the weather .

Good luck with the sale 

Fingers Crossed and thanks

21 hours ago, David Horgan said:

I absolutely love that /\ /\ /\

A proper ripper young man :lol: :lol: :lol: