Scrawf

Am I being had?

If you considered this a genuine enquiry for more than a moment take a step back and re evaluate what you're doing. Not a criticism just some advice.

• Like 3

SCAM. If it seems odd, its odd. Trust your instinct, you will rarely be wrong.

On a different matter MOT till July? Just get it done. the last thing you need is the phone ringing in July when a greedy main stealer has just given an extensive list of 'recommendations for repair' when its just passed its MOT.

The first thing I learnt early doors in this job is to get a new MOT on all and do a short service on most to avoid any reason at all for the Punter to go near a garage. EVERY garage does a 'free health check' offer to upsell ANYTHING.

2 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Only one response to deaf wheelchair driver guy . 

FUC# OFF 

You might have to learn that in sign language though.

6 hours ago, tradex said:

Customers call, messers message and messers mail. 

Do you need to borrow a flash light must be hard to see in the dark ages :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

You might have to learn that in sign language though.

Haha that's funny Mark :lol::lol:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Yours do because if they don’t they don’t have a hope in hell of buying a car from you. 

Rory, I chose not to operate a forecourt like yourself, I'm not a bitch to the public. I manage customers to suit me, not the other way around. 

Just another version of the old Nigerian 419 scam.

Used to get lots of these years ago. Used to go like this:

Scammer contacted me and asks 'last price'

Agrees to pay, then posts a bank draft for say £800 more than the car cost to cover the cost of shipping by his 'shipper'

The day cheque arrives he calls and pressurises me to return the extra £800 to his shipper by bank transfer ASAP as its urgent.

If I was stupid enough to send the £800 then I would loose the £800 as, by the time the cheque has bounced the 800 has left my account.

As I knew it was a scam I used to play along and receive some very impressive dud drafts, one even drawn on a bank holiday Monday!

This is just another variant, but using the reputable Paypal to set your mind at ease