Sign in to follow this  
MattR

Facebook

Hoping for some help please. I know facebook works for a couple of people I know and for a number of you on here. The people I know put their cars on Marketplace but by using their own personal account not a business page. I can't see how to advertise from my Business page on to market place, hoping someone on here does and can point me in the right direction.

Thank you!

Hi MattR

You can't directly advertise to Marketplace from your business page. I opened another FB account and named it after my business to gain access to Marketplace individual adverts. Hope this helps. Regards Derek

Uploading a video of you committing bestiality with a dog should get you plenty of watchers on Facebook.

Probably a lot of likes too.

7 minutes ago, BHM said:

Uploading a video of you committing bestiality with a dog should get you plenty of watchers on Facebook.

Sounds like good advice, especially if done over the bonnet of the said car... 

26 minutes ago, BHM said:

Never thought of videoing it before

• Like 1

Hi all

We use the personal account for marketplace however I'm pretty sure you can do it from your business page by adding your cars to your 'shop' tab on your page. Haven't tried it myself but keep seeing prompts for it. 

Also, we use click dealer for our website and they've just launched an Accelerator pack for a bolt on per month which includes business page marketplace adds fed from your website ads 

I think motors.co.uk add cars to FB market place for you, or as others have said just make personal account and list cars. Although I think the algorithms have changed somehow as I’m getting only a few hundred views now, however when I first started listing it was more like a few thousand and also many enquires on FB messagener 

We use Car Dealer 5 and they feed FB Marketplace for £25 a month direct from your stocklist - there's a promotion on at the moment in my admin for a free month.. Not a Facebooker really though..

Market place is hard hard work, your better of creating your own page and boosting ads 

Only the gumtree crowd look on Facebook marketplace.

Best thing to do (as Justina3 says) is create your own page and boost them in demographics befitting the car you have.

Rory does this brilliantly - he should consult.