Sign in to follow this  
David Horgan

BCA essential checks £7.50

On 10/04/2019 at 10:06 AM, David Horgan said:

Notts BCA have permanently concreted the fences in to reduce car parking . The place isn't worth a light now , not like it used to be .

Wolverhampton have done the same,  no visitor parking atall there now.

2 hours ago, Lakeside said:

Wolverhampton have done the same,  no visitor parking atall there now.

Where the heck do you part at Wolves?!  It's a busy road and no foot path??

6 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Where the heck do you part at Wolves?!  It's a busy road and no foot path??

Anywhere and everywhere I guess, I’ve not been on a sale day since they’ve done it but went there to collect a car I bought online last week. All the customer parking has had steel fencing put round it and there’s a small car park near the entrance with an electric gate which looks like staff parking. 

To be honest their yard is way to small for the size of the place, when I got the keys and went out the back to find the car the yard was literally gridlocked. Cars parked 4/5 rows deep, yard guys wern’t happy.

1 hour ago, Lakeside said:

Anywhere and everywhere I guess, I’ve not been on a sale day since they’ve done it but went there to collect a car I bought online last week. All the customer parking has had steel fencing put round it and there’s a small car park near the entrance with an electric gate which looks like staff parking. 

To be honest their yard is way to small for the size of the place, when I got the keys and went out the back to find the car the yard was literally gridlocked. Cars parked 4/5 rows deep, yard guys wern’t happy.

I've noticed this at a lot of sites. You wait ages to get the car out and yard staff dont want to help you as they got at least half a dozen cars to move out to get your car. 

They need to run sales on a Saturday now. They did at Nottingham for a while but stopped. I dont know why they just do it at Enfield only.

9 minutes ago, TangoVictor32 said:

I've noticed this at a lot of sites. You wait ages to get the car out and yard staff dont want to help you as they got at least half a dozen cars to move out to get your car. 

They need to run sales on a Saturday now. They did at Nottingham for a while but stopped. I dont know why they just do it at Enfield only.

There was talk years ago of Manheim Wimbledon having a Saturday sale but it came to nothing. I can't see why the big two can't have more evening/weekend sales?

23 hours ago, met said:

There was talk years ago of Manheim Wimbledon having a Saturday sale but it came to nothing. I can't see why the big two can't have more evening/weekend sales?

Thursday Walsall ran on until 8pm. I dont know if they will let you release the car at that time though? Yet the website says 530pm closing time

15 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Thursday Walsall ran on until 8pm. I dont know if they will let you release the car at that time though? Yet the website says 530pm closing time

Online is the future, they can run 24/7 and minimal costs for them

15 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Before they went to three sales a week, Central Car Auction's Wednesday sale used finish at  11pm on a regular basis, making it an 11 hour sale!

2 hours ago, sparky said:

Before they went to three sales a week, Central Car Auction's Wednesday sale used finish at  11pm on a regular basis, making it an 11 hour sale!

But did anyone get any bargains though? Guessing online hunters bidded from their beds

21 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Still does, and yes I’ve won and driven cars home from there same evening.