Sign in to follow this  
David Horgan

Expecting retail money back OMG

Yes - can you imagine the trouble of identifying a decent £450 car. It would never end.

I was more insulted that he thought I would provide a days work for £50, when he clearly wouldn't entertain it himself.

I'd have rather he asked for a favour (free) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, twerp said:

I was more insulted that he thought I would provide a days work for £50, when he clearly wouldn't entertain it himself.

Yes, this /\ /\ /\ 

Most of these fucktards have good earning jobs and wouldn't get out of bed for less than £250 a day, but because you are a mate / relly they expect you to ;)

I don't like most of my relatives, I have thousands of acquaintances (both business and pleasure), and a handful of very good friends.

I would sell anything to / repair anything for the acquaintances, at my Retail ££££££££s ...................

The family that I really like & my few good friends, if I thought they really needed it, I'd do it for nowt, have done when need arises ................

But they know that and wouldn't expect me too, so they don't ask !! ................ Also, I know they would and have done the same for me ;)  

Edited by Dave2302
  • Like 1

in my local pub it was suggested that i put i a card up on the "contacts" board, i disagreed strongly, and, not one customer could work out why, i told them i do not mix business with pleasure, and would not sell a single car to anyone there, i was greeted by shock, and the general consensus that then my cars must be poor quality although they wouldnt say so, the majority of these people who were listening actually work for someone, and could not see a problem in me being approached after a few drinks and being reminded that 6 month ago i sold them a car that now had a "problem".

two people agreed with me, and they both work for themselves ;)

2 hours ago, C B said:

I had to turn a very close friend down this week when he asked 'what could I do for him' on a car I have in stock. 

If this was in the private forum I would tell the full story but lets just say, I can't ever imagine he would ever willingly give me even 0.5% of what I will earn out of this particular car retailing it. 

a friend in need is a pest :lol:

arthur daley 1979 

9 hours ago, C B said:

I had to turn a very close friend down this week when he asked 'what could I do for him' on a car I have in stock. 

If this was in the private forum I would tell the full story but lets just say, I can't ever imagine he would ever willingly give me even 0.5% of what I will earn out of this particular car retailing it. 

Start a new post in the secret room CB...

13 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

two people agreed with me, and they both work for themselves ;)

PAYE men do not understand how to earn money. I’ve written on this forum before about how easy the self employed are to deal with. It’s the PAYE men or benefits cheats, sorry I mean those in receipt of welfare benefits, who piss about & then try to bid you in the knackers.

5 hours ago, BHM said:

PAYE men do not understand how to earn money. I’ve written on this forum before about how easy the self employed are to deal with. It’s the PAYE men or benefits cheats, sorry I mean those in receipt of welfare benefits, who piss about & then try to bid you in the knackers.

/\ /\ /\ This !!