Sign in to follow this  
Mark101

Anyone Else Receiving This Spam

I am getting this shit multiple times a day

Hi,

My client Paul is looking for Car Mechanics in your area, and I wondered if you were available to help?

I’m contacting local professionals on their behalf to try and find someone to help them. It’s free for you to contact your first client with Bark, and we’ll give you access to their phone number as soon as you send your first message.

If you respond now, there’s a strong chance you’ll secure the business. So click here to see everyone who's requesting your services or review Paul’s request below.

Yep. The fake eBay ones seem quite rife at the moment. 

Do CarGurus enquiries count as spam?!

21 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

Scumtree ones do :lol:

23 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

Weird. Do Ok with CG.  As does Rory I think. I am on the paid version though and I use a second work email address to reply as I think a lot of them go in spam or junk folder. 

Most leave a phone number to be fair. 

(I’m not saying it’s brilliant, it’s not, but it definitely brings business in and more than pays for itself.) ebay has gone a bit quiet again though I must admit. Trouble is, the website is heavily publicised on the eBay ads etc, so who knows how many type the website in from there....

21 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Weird. Do Ok with CG.  As does Rory I think. I am on the paid version though and I use a second work email address to reply as I think a lot of them go in spam or junk folder. 

25 CG enquiries this month and not a reply from any of them. I even went as far as phoning a few to see if my replies were going into spam folders or something; one answered, didn't have a driving license, I got shouted at "where did you get my number" etc...the rest we're all 'number unavailable' messages.

I raised it with our rep last year multiple times, she doesn't visit anymore.

Does this count as spam?

Hi iam interested in this car, was looking at a £3800 cash figure. Looking to view this weekend. many thanks

Interested in

VRM

VE11NWV

Description

KIA Soul SHAKER CRDI 1.6 5dr

Colour

Brown

Price

£4,750.00

9 minutes ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

yeah sure come on down................................he comes down.....................sorry just sold, now be on yer way

you just passed it did you not see it  .............           ,sorry......................... anyway now you are here i have this nice dacia.................................

I (honestly) had an email the other day the other day offering to pay six grand (cash mate whoo-hooo) on a ten grand Jag.

1 minute ago, NOACROSS said:

I (honestly) had an email the other day the other day offering to pay six grand (cash mate whoo-hooo) on a ten grand Jag.

i'd send them a link to a Jag for sale at £6k.... Some tossers & chancers out there, think everyone is as desperate as themselves... occupational hazard...

Slightly off topic, the link being tosser... Saw a dealer in shorts (tight and high thigh) and trainers last Friday at BCA, just has his eyebrows done too... Lordy lordy.. its quiet but the phone is on, I'm off to Costco..  

28 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Brilliant.  You should have taken a picture!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8 minutes ago, boring dave said:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why?  Was it you? ;0)

6 hours ago, Mark101 said:
I am getting this shit multiple times a day

Hi,

My client Paul is looking for Car Mechanics in your area, and I wondered if you were available to help?

I’m contacting local professionals on their behalf to try and find someone to help them. It’s free for you to contact your first client with Bark, and we’ll give you access to their phone number as soon as you send your first message.

If you respond now, there’s a strong chance you’ll secure the business. So click here to see everyone who's requesting your services or review Paul’s request below.

Can he fix your peugeot?