Sign in to follow this  
Tony911

Funniest customer ever

Hi all, had a customer this morning been in uk for just over a year now originally from Spain working as a vet, asks me how much do you think insurance will be as he is paying £2500 on his 02 fiesta i said dont know depending on how many points you have accidents etc etc he goes i have 15 points no accidents i was like no wonder you are paying so much insurance, i dont think this audi a4 s line will be any cheaper but hes addiment he has 15 points and he doesn't understand why his insurance is so expensive, after a while i realised what he meant as the law must be different in Spain and they give you 15 points and as and when you get points they deduct them accordingly. Moral of the story the chaps been telling his insurance company he has 15 points:lol: told him to go get some quotes and ammendment the points as you have non not 15:lol::lol: made my day 

1 minute ago, Tony911 said:

Hi all, had a customer this morning been in uk for just over a year now originally from Spain working as a vet, asks me how much do you think insurance will be as he is paying £2500 on his 02 fiesta i said dont know depending on how many points you have accidents etc etc he goes i have 15 points no accidents i was like no wonder you are paying so much insurance, i dont think this audi a4 s line will be any cheaper but hes addiment he has 15 points and he doesn't understand why his insurance is so expensive, after a while i realised what he meant as the law must be different in Spain and they give you 15 points and as and when you get points they deduct them accordingly. Moral of the story the chaps been telling his insurance company he has 15 points:lol: told him to go get some quotes and ammendment the points as you have non not 15:lol::lol: made my day 

Brilliant.

Surprised he doesn't want to be a motor trader and start a site up. (Sorry Lucas, couldn't help myself)

• Like 1

I knew the second you said he has 15 points what was coming.  My Dad has just moved back from France and it is the same there, you lose points instead of gaining them.

1 hour ago, NOACROSS said:

Brilliant.

Surprised he doesn't want to be a motor trader and start a site up. (Sorry Lucas, couldn't help myself)

Me too, I thought next question is how to be a cars trader. 

1 hour ago, Tony911 said:

The guys face once i explained to him dont work like that here:o 

Priceless Mates 

5 hours ago, DPF said:

Me too, I thought next question is how to be a cars trader. 

4 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Priceless Mates 

LIKE.

To all foreigners, being a Motor Trader is really easy money, buy a car for nothing then wash it and double your money... Simple 

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

LIKE.

To all foreigners, being a Motor Trader is really easy money, buy a car for nothing then wash it and double your money... Simple 

I wish you’d told me that, now I know where I’ve been going wrong - too much prep :lol:

and here’s me MOTing, flinging tyres, brakes & the occasional clutch at these cars. All I need is a bucket, sponge, a Facebook a/c & a £10 phone.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BHM said:

and here’s me MOTing, flinging tyres, brakes & the occasional clutch at these cars. All I need is a bucket, sponge, a Facebook a/c & a £10 phone.

Pub Car Park and a New SIM card " its cheaper :ph34r:"

Someone we know of does this and he actually gets people to buy too  " unbelievable " actually throws  the sim card  away every week and the warranty is by his own words "3secs down the road " See him at BCA where hes on a black card " free food , low fee's , and 500 cars a year " even sells them in BCA car park :huh: and they still buy em . 

21 minutes ago, tradex said:

It's what my father would have called a poor moral compass. 

Your dad was right too , Just they taint the whole trade don't they . The buying public treat all the same when they have been burned .  Even seen this guy on dodgy traders TV coming out of court with a £20k fine and still trades . No VAT , NO tax either I bet , Shouldn't be allowed in the Auction Grounds in my opinion . 

• Like 1