Sign in to follow this  
Ocsltd

BCA charges over the festive period

If we purchase a car before the xmas break, but don't pay for it / collect it before xmas, do the daily storage charges still apply for the days they are closed over xmas does anyone know?

Ideally I don't want to be in that position, but may have no choice.......

2 hours ago, Ocsltd said:

If we purchase a car before the xmas break, but don't pay for it / collect it before xmas, do the daily storage charges still apply for the days they are closed over xmas does anyone know?

Ideally I don't want to be in that position, but may have no choice.......

I may be wrong but I think storage charges still apply but especially if you fail to settle before the break.Easy to find out.

17 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

They dont charge for days they are closed pal 

Ok cheers

And you could save £££ buying at the end of December rather than the beginning of January. Bought 5 cars the other day, only went for one.

10 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

And you could save £££ buying at the end of December rather than the beginning of January. Bought 5 cars the other day, only went for one.

I have done pretty well this week on the buying front aswell. A refreshing change.

My last purchase was on the way out of the Blackbushe key office before I headed to the car park. As risky as physical auction buying gets: a white Audi A5 3.0 TDI Cabriolet CVT with very high spec, just over 109K miles and very christmassy dashboard: Every yellow warning light relating to the brake electronics was lit, ABS, ESP, Parking brake fault, Headlight levelling fault, TPMS not available etc. Had to throw another £50 at it to fix but the purchase price was very very attractive.

IMG_1754

IMG_1756