Sign in to follow this  
HKQAC

Incorrect spec

8 minutes ago, stockedup! said:

If you aint advertised it with Bluetooth and made no reference to it when presenting the car then surely there isn't a legal case under CRA. Having said that if £150 will sort it out I would do it for them if they have paid screen price and been good to deal with.

We've sold a Polo a few weeks back, advertised with a picture of "Bluetooth- audio source on".  he says.

Was the picture wrong? From another vehicle added to this advert by mistake??

Op, did you advertise it inappropriately? EXPLAIN specifically why and how the billy is wrong or right. 

Go back and check your pics?

Am i the only one that keeps old sold stock pics? As well as the advert text (in a word document)

I usually take loads of photos and then select the ones i will use and keep them in a separate folder and the additional ones will be in a sub folder...

Edited by ExCouncilJobsworth

We had an issue like this a few years back, Toyota verso If I remember.

Has a nav button on the dash but the nav isn't installed apparently its optional to install at Toyota for about £800 we didn't advertise it with nav and it had pics of the dash in general and the customers never mentioned nav during sales process.

2 weeks after collection customer kicks off saying its not got nav,  pulled up the old advert and showed her we never claimed it had nav, take it up with Toyota as to why the put the nav button on if its not included as standard.

never heard back from her.

VW , Skoda does the same on lots of  dashes 

Button ,but no phone connection , its an extra .

I always tell them its available to buy from main dealer , as its nearly always not fitted . .

If its not on your advert , its not yours to fit 

Simples 

8 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

VW , Skoda does the same on lots of  dashes 

Button ,but no phone connection , its an extra .

I always tell them its available to buy from main dealer , as its nearly always not fitted . .

If its not on your advert , its not yours to fit 

Simples 

Absolutely +1