EPV

Awards

Rory just won a highly commended spot in the dealers dealer category :) 

Well done Rory..!!

Hope you're all having a great night

You up for anything James ?

9 minutes ago, EPV said:

Rory just won a highly commended spot in the dealers dealer category :) 

More like door steppers door stepper !

Just now, trade vet said:

More like door steppers door stepper !

I thought It was James telling Rory !

4 minutes ago, Tim H said:

Well done Rory..!!

Hope you're all having a great night

You up for anything James ?

C*nt of the year. I’m a shoe in. 

He also just got highly commended in Used car sales team of the year. Bearing in mind that’s pretty much Rory on his own! Two highly commended spots! 

I got a highly commended spot!

better than that, Matt from Supermini won the used car dealer of the year (under 50 cars)

Well done everyone! 

Hopefully it was a fun night. Photos should be entertaining :-) 

I have just about recovered, my head still hurts. The funniest part was I thought i'd got a hot lead as had a missed call from an unknown number, went outside to call it back without realising that only 10 minutes before i'd been speaking to James and he'd drop called my phone so we had each others numbers.... I think the 2 bottles of Pinot had already taken effect.....however the good sport that he is owned up straight away rather than pulling my leg.

Also my Partner Steph got highly commended in Rising Star Award too. Great night had and was nice to put faces to names. and well done to to you guys for getting shortlisted, its a big achievement and I still feel way out of my depth at things like this.

1 minute ago, Nick M.K. said:

Once again Matt, congrats! A tremendous achievement.

Cheers Nick - thats the Hat Trick for us this year, so very pleased...

2 minutes ago, Mat C said:

I have just about recovered, my head still hurts. The funniest part was I thought i'd got a hot lead as had a missed call from an unknown number, went outside to call it back without realising that only 10 minutes before i'd been speaking to James and he'd drop called my phone so we had each others numbers.... I think the 2 bottles of Pinot had already taken effect.....however the good sport that he is owned up straight away rather than pulling my leg.

Also my Partner Steph got highly commended in Rising Star Award too. Great night had and was nice to put faces to names. and well done to to you guys for getting shortlisted, its a big achievement and I still feel way out of my depth at things like this.

Are you being serious !,sounds to me like it must have been a   ‘Robert Magabe’ voting system.

I look forward to seeing who has won what.

5 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Are you being serious !,sounds to me like it must have been a   ‘Robert Magabe’ voting system.

Fair play. That's tickled me.

1 hour ago, Mat C said:

Thank you Nick,glanced at the nominations,no Motor Point or even Car Giant who have the biggest pitch in the world and do 1000 per week,also no AD for video/business model etc,very interesting.

7 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Thank you Nick,glanced at the nominations,no Motor Point or even Car Giant who have the biggest pitch in the world and do 1000 per week,also no AD for video/business model etc,very interesting.

If people don't get nominated or self nominate then it's not that surprising!

No offence James but self nomination imo is like sending yourself a Christmas card. Not my cup of tea. 

But... I would self nominate myself for the most selfish with my time, it’s my way or highway. 

4 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

No offence James but self nomination imo is like sending yourself a Christmas card. Not my cup of tea. 

But... I would self nominate myself for the most selfish with my time, it’s my way or highway. 

None taken. Hopefully you won’t take offence when I say you’re wrong :) 

I think in Jame’s defence self nomination buys you a ticket but doesn’t win you the raffle. I for one will never win one if I have to self nominate as it’s well out of my comfort zone- awards ceremonies that is. 

We won the Car Gurus Dealer award again for the second year. Does that count? ;o)

4 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

I think in Jame’s defence self nomination buys you a ticket but doesn’t win you the raffle. I for one will never win one if I have to self nominate as it’s well out of my comfort zone- awards ceremonies that is. 

We won the Car Gurus Dealer award again for the second year. Does that count? ;o)

I didn’t know that! Congratulations. I hope you shout about it on your adverts and website? 

10 minutes ago, EPV said:

None taken. Hopefully you won’t take offence when I say you’re wrong :) 

No not at all :)

4 minutes ago, EPV said:

I didn’t know that! Congratulations. I hope you shout about it on your adverts and website? 

Ha. Yes I do-for what it’s worth (I’m not sure). Half the punters can’t even pronounce Car GURUS’ though. Some say all sorts of weird things. ;o)

6 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Is that a proper one or the one we all got sent out? ...still waiting on our pair of socks!

Proper one. Even got a nice wooden plague/trophy to put on the wall this year. First thing I’ve got since my cycling proficiency I think. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Proper one. Even got a nice wooden plague/trophy to put on the wall this year. First thing I’ve got since my cycling proficiency I think. 

Ah nice well done, something tangible

...unlike their leads  :lol:

5 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

Ah nice well done, something tangible

...unlike their leads  :lol:

Oooohhh. Meow. :o) Decent paperweight at least yeah.