Sign in to follow this  
BarcroftCasting

DREAM CAR HUNTERS WANTED!

Are you a car enthusiast looking to own your very first dream car? After years of saving, do you finally have the cash to buy it? Do you have an amazing story behind why you want your dream car? If so, we're looking for you!

Barcroft Media are making a brand new television series about dream cars. So if you're a passionate petrolhead and want to tell the world about your amazing motor, please get in touch!

Email: dreamcars@barcroftmedia.com

Barcroft Media Poster.png

When you have seen as many cars as most of us have i would hardly call them a dream anymore.

• Like 1

I don’t think my dream car would qualify,62 to 64 Reliant Regal 3 wheeler.If you were lucky enough to get one of them in the late 60’s and advertised it in the evening local rag,punters would queue during the night to view the next morning.Because they only manufactured a handful each week,the used ones actually increased in value.I was 16 at the time and the first one in the queue always bought and asked for delivery.You only heard from the punter again when they asked a few months later if you would buy it back because they could not drive it.We just gave them back virtually what they paid and put the price up..........all unbelievable (and uninteresting) to most of you guys.

• Like 1

I hated the fuckin things with a passion :lol:

Best thing about them was scrapping them and using the axle on a trike project ;)

2 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

Nobody said they liked them ! It was about supply and demand.

LOL, I know that ;) I wasn't buying and selling back then, just fixing / driving Cars ;)

12 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

LOL, I know that ;) I wasn't buying and selling back then, just fixing / driving Cars ;)

Wow,you actually drove them !

Only if I really couldn't avoid it !!

I did have a Bond Bug back when I was 16, put a mental 750 liquid cooled 2 stroke Suzuki bike engine in it :D

16 hours ago, justina3 said:

When you have seen as many cars as most of us have i would hardly call them a dream anymore.

Like.

1 hour ago, met said:

Vauxhall Astra?:ph34r:

Ha ha .

We can follow Benji in his quest to buy an Astra.

9 series in and he decides not to.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, David Ayers said:

Ha ha .

We can follow Benji in his quest to buy an Astra.

9 series in and he decides not to.

I'm up for that just SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! 

12 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

Best thing about them was scrapping them and using the axle on a trike project ;)

I'll just leave this here, brothers mate had one - he just about survived.. This says it all, pure class :):)

LOL I remember seeing that classic when they first did it, laughed so hard it was painful :lol::lol::lol:

I miss the old Top Gear - the Grand Tour is shite (and Hammond does my head in with his over acting am dram style) and the new Top Gear - crap.