Sign in to follow this  
Froo1975

Advice needed: driving without insurance

Looking for online games that you can play with your buddies? Then make sure you check the list at Manti Games. It is one of the most trusted sites with a huge selection of quality free online games with no download required. Enjoy some of the best ones below, and you won’t regret. Not to mention, the multiplayer games permit alliances and competition. By so doing, your social interaction capacity will be improved.

1.    FreeFall Tournament

QnJOFkV.jpg
Fight against enemies in the matches that are fast-paced.

You fight against enemies in the matches that are fast-paced. Eight classes are available with original weapons, bombs, and special abilities. Jetpack through maps as well as the lock-on target to win over your rivals in the aerial combat. Good luck trying!
For the game controls, if you’re going to move, use the arrow keys or WASD. Use your mouse to aim and shoot. Zoom with your right mouse button. Use your jetpack/ jump by relying on the Spacebar. For a special attack or boost, use Q. For gravity boots, use Shift. To switch weapons, use 1 and 2 number keys. To reload, use R. Use O for options. For team stats, rely on TAB. For text chat, T is helpful. To jump or use the Shield skill, use E. F is useful when you want to drop a bomb. If you’re going to change classes, use C. G is for team chat.
» In case you are looking for other fantastic games of other genres: Top sports games you should never miss - Free & Online

2.    Squadd.io 

AYcierZ.jpg
Take control of a gunner and get rid of other players to earn points as well as experience.

In the arena shooting game, you take control of a gunner and are required to get rid of other players to earn points as well as experience. It’s possible for you to shoot crates to get medals. You can use the medals to improve your weapons and unlock new characters. When the character levels up, a chest can be opened. It contains a variety of rewards. 
To move, use the arrow keys, WASD or ZQSD. To shoot, just left click. To dash, right-click or use the Spacebar. To open leaderboard, rely on Shift.

3.    MooMoo.io

sAEBNPE.jpg
In the challenging .io game, you collect resources and build a village.

In the challenging .io game, you collect resources and build a village. Gather stones and wood by hitting rocks and trees. Those resources can be used to build walls and windmills. Thanks to walls, your marked resources and windmills can be protected. To get food, you can also hit fruit bushes. Use the food to restore HP. Your goal is to level up by collecting resources. Here, you can select from different upgrades when you progress. Beware of other people as they can be hostile.
Use the arrow keys or WASD to move. To choose item/building, use 1 to 9 keys or left click. To collect resource/ hit other players, left click or use the Space.

Aside from these games, many other amazing games of different genres are readily available for you to be immersed in - for example, this list of highly rated free sports games for PC - enjoy right now.
Edited by Froo1975

:rolleyes: :angry:

So now it's all the garages fault :(

I hope they rip your licence up and throw it in the bin. 

What’s this got to do with a car dealer forum? You’ll be better off asking the question on mumsnet! 

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

:rolleyes: :angry:

So now it's all the garages fault :(

I hope they rip your licence up and throw it in the bin. 

:lol: I know, what an arsehole. 

1 hour ago, Del Boy said:

What’s this got to do with a car dealer forum? You’ll be better off asking the question on mumsnet! 

Is that code for F. O.? 

You lot do wonders for the reputation of car dealers amongst the general public :lol:

My only advice is if they did indeed insure the car on their Motor Insurance Database (MID) system and their insurer took a while uploading it so it didn’t reach the MID or the MID didn’t update do they have any information/ logs from that system? I was pulled a while back, I had taken a new personal policy on the car at the time,although the new policy was “live” it hadn’t updated on the MID. I was lucky enough to have a phone that had email access to show them the policy.

Aside from what I’ve said I can’t think of anything else so it maybe worth speaking to a solicitor. There maybe a case for negligence on the garage’s side. Whether the fact it’s a courtesy car would imply it is okay for you to use? Did you sign anything when taking the car?

If it was a proper courtesy car, I think the customer would be automatically insured through the dealers trade policy.If the dealer just lent out a car,then they probably had a duty of care to check that their customer had third party cover to drive another vehicle.Long ago to get round any potential problems,I used to issue the customer with a purchase invoice for the loan car, then when they returned it,I would bin the invoice.

Can’t beat bad luck, from your double posts it looks like you have been done twice, most would learn after the first time.

In answer to your question, if the garage has a policy that covers using cars as courtesy cars it will get resolved as the CPS will not see it in the public interest to prosecute.  

As you say, the car is not on the MID hence an ANPR alert and a roadside pull.