Sign in to follow this  
Autolink100

Awesome Pictures, How did they do this?

Just seen some excellent pictures on another dealers website and wondering if there are any photo buffs on here who know how this might have been done. I am thinking some sort of filter perhaps, Any ideas?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201808199638564?year-to=2015&sort=sponsored-supplied&model=L200&minimum-mileage=40000&maximum-mileage=70000&year-from=2015&make=MITSUBISHI&advertising-location=at_vans&radius=100&keywords=barbarian&postcode=tn126re&page=1

I think there are apps available to do this sort of thing, don't ask me how or which one though:D

I am also not sure about them, I think people want to see the car as it actually is.

I agree. Looks doctored and more like a calendar shoot. I’d much rather see it as a realistic representation. However, I’m not the target audience so good luck to them. 

• Like 1

Horrible. It looks like they’re HDR photographed in the dark.

Looks sh*t! Too dark and reflections all over the place. Decent camera with minor editing is all that’s needed 

Aside from the fact it does look a bit over engineered the brake discs are surface corroded and half the pictures are wonky. My pics are better :) 

Agree with others, they look terrible. Not enough natural light especially on the interior photos. Try instagram if you want filters. 

OK, I can see where you are all coming from and from my perspective I wouldalso prefer to see genuine representative pics but punters are a fickle bunch and I think these pictures are eye catching. Remember punters always tell you they would rather look at a car as it came in, ie filthy dirty but the car they eventually buy will be the one that has been cleaned to within an inch of its life and catches their eye. I wouldn't have a clue how to do them like that anyway but I fancy having a bash

Think its more HDR on an iphone and then post processed through an app to within an inch of its life. 

Hi Autolink

Why not give him a ring, compliment his skills ( if that's how you see it), then ask him...!!

That's photoshopped to death, look at the reflections on the doors and also from inside out you can see where they were actually taken