Sign in to follow this  
MrV

Aston barclay poor condition reports

Just now, MrV said:

OK, fair enough but come on, your using a couple of replies on a forum to make that judgement and you have no real reason to come to that conclusion. Also, I didn't reply to Rory saying "fantastic, I will certainly get the train" I said I have an account with them and will try them next, so that's not really fair. Anyway this has gone far enough off topic now can we leave it at that? 

As above. Swords sheathed.

6 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Justin- coffee bet time..

Good old rammit

My 3 favourite things about this forum...

1. Advice

2. Benji banter

3. Waiting for Benji to fuck up again

Edited by Del Boy
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Del Boy said:

My 3 favourite things about this forum...

1. Advice

2. Benji banter

3. Waiting for Benji to fuck up again

Jesus, I'm out getting some tyres on the newbie to the family and using a little cutting compound and everyone else has been having "keyboard time".. I dunno where you get the time or energy... As above the kettle has boiled and I am tackling my list of interested lots...

Now, I'm gonna stick my neck out here.... and in the famous words of the Spice Girls "relight the fire"..... But imo Benji, to be fair asked a straightforward newbie question, he got the advice he needed and problem was solved, he made the problem and resolved it himself..... I admire the fact he keeps coming back and has had plenty of punishment, but has shown the determinocity to carry on and keep at it, we are all different in the way we learn, some are superquick like Mark & James others need molly cuddleling. Maybe he deserves a break.......until the next time....... or am I being soft ?? 

Sure- however: If we weren't giving him a break- we wouldn't STILL be offering advice.

If I was Ben in this situation, I would have stopped posting pages ago on this subject.  I think he enjoys it/the last word.  

I also had the epiphany a bit earlier that he really didn't want any advice on anything but this subject of AB condition reports. So for that, I'm an idiot for the penny not dropping sooner.

Keep the updates coming Benji- we are honestly all routing for you but you don't half 'do my/our nut in'! ;0)

9 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

and in the famous words of the Spice Girls "relight the fire".

Wasn't this a Take That cover- from some 70's band?  Where's T.V. when you need him!  ( I note he probably very wisely doesn't comment on a Benjii thread anymore).

7 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Keep the updates coming Benji- we are honestly all routing for you but you don't half 'do my/our nut in'! ;0)

I agree.....

8 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

and in the famous words of the Spice Girls "relight the fire".   Wasn't this a Take That cover

Yes I clearly had a Blonde moment....

14 minutes ago, MrV said:

You'll miss me when I'm gone :(

I seem to remember you saying you were packing it in a couple months back? What happened with that part ex you got? 

22 minutes ago, Del Boy said:

I seem to remember you saying you were packing it in a couple months back? What happened with that part ex you got? 

Apparently he went off, sold some cars, made profit, built some relationships with trades and generally did well. 

It’s only when he comes on here he’s seemingly bought 9 year old Korean heaps of shite. Any other time he’s doing well....

1 hour ago, NOACROSS said:

Wasn't this a Take That cover- from some 70's band?  Where's T.V. when you need him!  ( I note he probably very wisely doesn't comment on a Benjii thread anymore).

It was Lulu & Take That.

For the record, I like Benji - I think he has taken more flack than he deserves and I hope he sticks with it/us.  There have been far worse questions asked by people with far less manners and humility.  

I agree his first post about a car he was going/had/hadn't bought was a nonsense but this post I feel was fair.

I recall having a spat with EPV early doors but it's just advice/banter and I take nothing personally in any case and in fact we both speak as I do to others on here quite regularly now.

I just want Benji to prove us all wrong to be honest.

We are all on the same side of the fence, fighting the daily battle and all that.  

1 minute ago, Mark101 said:

It was Lulu & Take That.

For the record, I like Benji - I think he has taken more flack than he deserves and I hope he sticks with it/us.  There have been far worse questions asked by people with far less manners and humility.  

I agree his first post about a car he was going/had/hadn't bought was a nonsense but this post I feel was fair.

I recall having a spat with EPV early doors but it's just advice/banter and I take nothing personally in any case and in fact we both speak as I do to others on here quite regularly now.

I just want Benji to prove us all wrong to be honest.

We are all on the same side of the fence, fighting the daily battle and all that.  

Fuck you, c*nt.

Sorry, just want things the way they used to be, sniff sniff...

Just now, EPV said:

Fuck you, c*nt.

Sorry, just want things the way they used to be, sniff sniff...

Once a twat :lol: