Sign in to follow this  
trade vet

BCA news

BCA have disclosed that their CEO earned £29m last year with over £28m in bonuses.She must have stitched up the remuneration committee or they must be a set of donkeys.

30 minutes ago, trade vet said:

BCA have disclosed that their CEO earned £29m last year with over £28m in bonuses.She must have stitched up the remuneration committee or they must be a set of donkeys.

she exceeded all targets set by a large margin i believe

you have to hand it to her, their marketing campaign on we give minimum every car pays dividends in more ways than one:D

44 minutes ago, boring dave said:

she exceeded all targets set by a large margin i believe

you have to hand it to her, their marketing campaign on we give minimum every car pays dividends in more ways than one:D

I agree,she must be a good player,she probably negotiated the targets herself.However what happens when the major leasing companies  and other big vendors work out that their guaranteed 98% of CAP return on entries is a crap deal when most of their stuff is doing £500 to £1000 into CAP. When you think about it ,with their buyers fees plus their sales profit above 98% of Cap,they must be grossing £1500 on a lot of their entries......It just needs CAP to wake up with their valuations and the bubble will burst and she will be gone ( with a big pay off).

• Like 1

I’d only work for a few weeks then sack it all off & retire.

• Like 1

She's only on about £39 a bonnet... wouldnt get out of bed for that :)

5 hours ago, trade vet said:

I agree,she must be a good player,she probably negotiated the targets herself.However what happens when the major leasing companies  and other big vendors work out that their guaranteed 98% of CAP return on entries is a crap deal when most of their stuff is doing £500 to £1000 into CAP. When you think about it ,with their buyers fees plus their sales profit above 98% of Cap,they must be grossing £1500 on a lot of their entries......It just needs CAP to wake up with their valuations and the bubble will burst and she will be gone ( with a big pay off).

Bet she can't wait to run to the hills with her swag.