Sign in to follow this  
Panoflex

Looking for a Paul from Manchester Renault dealership

Hi all, 

I need to find a person, who I met in Serre Chevalier in May 2009 on the skiing holidays, he used to drive his track ready E30 M3 on Nurburgring 

he used to trade Range Rovers in Manchester in 2009 and his father runs official Renault dealership in Manchester

I lost all contact, and forgotten his surname, tall long grey hair around 45-50ish Age, his girlfriend in 2009 was a lawyer 

Help me guys, somebody must know who I`m talking about 

ANY CLUES about the surname? 

Track Cars,Range Rovers,Renault Dealerships,lawyer girlfriend ( they always are) tall,long grey hair ( pony tail maybe and red trousers )......I have no idea,are you sure it was not one of the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...Good Luck.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Track Cars,Range Rovers,Renault Dealerships,lawyer girlfriend ( they always are) tall,long grey hair ( pony tail maybe and red trousers )......I have no idea,are you sure it was not one of the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...Good Luck.

Mint:D

2 hours ago, Panoflex said:

Hi all, 

I need to find a person, who I met in Serre Chevalier in May 2009 on the skiing holidays, he used to drive his track ready E30 M3 on Nurburgring 

he used to trade Range Rovers in Manchester in 2009 and his father runs official Renault dealership in Manchester

I lost all contact, and forgotten his surname, tall long grey hair around 45-50ish Age, his girlfriend in 2009 was a lawyer 

Sunglasses?

Sweater around the Neck?

What kind of watch was he wearing?

To be honest... this forum is for car dealers.... the guy you describe is not a car dealer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Panoflex said:

Hi all, 

Was he called Smith ? 

i am guessing 2 names... as it would clearly be, by your description, a double barrel surname

13 minutes ago, Tony F said:

i am guessing 2 names... as it would clearly be, by your description, a double barrel surname

hey

we dont talk double barrel round these parts

joey comes out soon and we aint seen nowt .................awright

1 hour ago, MattR said:

do you have an 8 year old child who looks like him?

Ouch.... thats gonna hurt  :D

Surely Renault Manchester is your starting point?