Sign in to follow this  
EPV

Call recording

Does anyone have any suggestions, App or Software? Incoming calls mainly? 

Apps,software,I have no idea except 20 years ago I had a phone extension in my office where I could press a button and listen in to our guys talking to punters.We used to call it the ‘anti gobshite monitoring system’.

Motors, Exchange and Mart and Autoraper all provide this service with the standard package -but obviously only when their phone numbers from the ad is used. You can listen back through their portals.

You could always change your advertised number to one of these, then all your calls would be recorded  

(If I wanted to hear the sound of MY own voice, I’d attempt to speak more / try to get through to my 18 year old daughter.)

Edited by NOACROSS

34 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Motors, Exchange and Mart and Autoraper all provide this service with the standard package -but obviously only when their phone numbers from the ad is used. You can listen back through their portals.

You could always change your advertised number to one of these, then all your calls would be recorded  

(If I wanted to hear the sound of MY own voice, I’d attempt to speak more / try to get through to my 18 year old daughter.)

Yes they do, it's just when people call the number on my website, that isn't tracked.

That’s what I mean: you could change your website phone number to one of the monitored numbers. 

Or just forward your number to one of them. 

There's an android App called "Call Recorder" it's what I use, 30 days worth of recordings, unlimited playbacks and downloads, recordings £2.48 as a one off but there is a free version.

Works a treat and runs in the back ground.

Why oh why? It takes all my energy to listen to them the first time.

Just buy a new VOLVO, MB, VAG etc and make all your calls via the handsfree in the Car.........................

All data is uploaded to Factory server, so Police, Insurance, Revenue, in fact anyone with a justifiable reason can then get access to Calls, Speeds, Location, whether you've had a Coffee break on long journey, driven it like a twat etc etc etc................

I sh!t you not !! ...........................

Insurer recently refused to pay out an a 3 month old Van that a mates employee stuck down a ditch, driver had driven it 300 miles from Glasgow to Skye, and looking at the files the Insurers produced he was Speeding here there / everywhere, pulling 2G round this bend, overtaking at a blind bend etc etc etc, :(