Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

why i dont open sunday

5 hours ago, andymc1973 said:

parents shopping for their little darlings are my new bug bear, just fuck off and buy new

" its got to be safe and reliable" :rolleyes:

and you look at there "little darling" and its checking its phone and the hats on backwards :lol:

It’s got to be perfect for a 1000 quid as thats all we can afford as we’re ticked up to the eyeballs and can’t afford anything better 

16 hours ago, andymc1973 said:

parents shopping for their little darlings are my new bug bear, just fuck off and buy new

Couldn't agree more I detest small first time cars.

2 hours ago, andymc1973 said:

It’s got to be perfect for a 1000 quid as thats all we can afford as we’re ticked up to the eyeballs and can’t afford anything better 

Yep, that market is f***ing horrible but unfortunately instead of getting rid of my ‘final’ two small cars I’ve picked up two more :(

The imbeciles think because all they have to spend is £xxx that £xxx buys a new car. The greedy vermin (because that’s what many of them are) can’t or won’t pay for tyres/brakes/servicing/cambelts/valeting/paintwork the greedy vermin want everything included AND usually many years of comeback. How many times do you hear their pitiful bleatings “We only want it to last a few years”? A FEW F***ING YEARS!?!!!!! IT’S LESS THAN A F***ING PUSHBIKE AND YOU DON’T WANT TO PUT YOUR HAND IN YOUR POCKET FOR 3 F***ING YEARS!?!!!!

What planet are these space cadets on? I absolutely f***ing hate the greedy c***s - they want a minter for their little darlings but can’t afford a minter. 

“The customer is always right”. What a load of absolute bollocks.

had one yesterday, big old Merc on the finance pulling a rather lovely little car to bits, took the keys off him in the end and told him to buy little Tarquin a new car

1 hour ago, BHM said:

Yep, that market is f***ing horrible but unfortunately instead of getting rid of my ‘final’ two small cars I’ve picked up two more :(

The imbeciles think because all they have to spend is £xxx that £xxx buys a new car. The greedy vermin (because that’s what many of them are) can’t or won’t pay for tyres/brakes/servicing/cambelts/valeting/paintwork the greedy vermin want everything included AND usually many years of comeback. How many times do you hear their pitiful bleatings “We only want it to last a few years”? A FEW F***ING YEARS!?!!!!! IT’S LESS THAN A F***ING PUSHBIKE AND YOU DON’T WANT TO PUT YOUR HAND IN YOUR POCKET FOR 3 F***ING YEARS!?!!!!

What planet are these space cadets on? I absolutely f***ing hate the greedy c***s - they want a minter for their little darlings but can’t afford a minter. 

“The customer is always right”. What a load of absolute bollocks.

If they are decent people then its quite often easy to upsell them if they come in for a £1000 small car  because they usually have the money but like the rest of prefer to keep it if we can but they realise it has plenty of warts and is not really what they want after looking at loads of scrap that hobos have been living in (i kid you not thats what a customer told me not so long ago)

ive often taken them up to 2g by showing them what a better car they can get and also we are willing to see them at mot time next year so we offer service as well as the initial sale

just saying:)

Nut Job, thankfully I don’t stock too many small cars so any upselling would be to a big old estate car or 4x4 & those greedy bastards would shit themselves at the road tax rates & MPG.