Philip Nothard

Current trading - Good or bad?

Poacher/gamekeeper spring’s to mind.

• Like 1

On 07/06/2018 at 8:21 PM, have a word with the wife said:

current trader ?

thought this was car dealer forum ?

oh, i see, current not currant :lol:

We should be raisin the standard, not lowering it.

On 05/06/2018 at 7:37 PM, Arfur Dealy said:

For the principle of the IMDA to work the leaders have to be voted in. 

Get of your own arse and do something then.

Like them / dislike them, feel they can make a change or feel they offer absolutely nothing at least they gave it a go. I wouldn't have the time to be involved with that on top of my own business so fair play to them hearts are all in the right places and all involved are in my opinion decent, honest and fair people who would help anyone. They are just passionate about the future of the motor trade. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Get of your own arse and do something then.

Like them / dislike them, feel they can make a change or feel they offer absolutely nothing at least they gave it a go. I wouldn't have the time to be involved with that on top of my own business so fair play to them hearts are all in the right places and all involved are in my opinion decent, honest and fair people who would help anyone. They are just passionate about the future of the motor trade. 

Rory, you don’t have any right to tell me to get off my arse and do something, who the frig do you think you are ! You are not in a position to preach to me. 

I was one of he first to join the IMDA, but my experience with several of founding members (not all) hasn’t been pleasant (which is in the public domain) and I’m not the only one. 

So I suggest you get off your ass and mind your own patronising business. 

• Like 1

Where is Mr Northard,head of Manheim and presumerably IMDA external relations when they need him.Surely we need his intervention here to promote IMDA,it is not as if he has a pitch to run like the other founder members.

12 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do nothing and just continue to slag them off then.

I haven’t slagged them off, I’ve stated the truth.

29 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Where is Mr Northard,head of Manheim and presumerably IMDA external relations when they need him.Surely we need his intervention here to promote IMDA,it is not as if he has a pitch to run like the other founder members.

If you send him an email he will probably have one of those corporate spiel automatic replies....

"I'm sorry I am currently working out of the office and will not return until 1.45pm on Tuesday 26th June 2018. My Personal assistant will aim to have a reply to your email within 88 hours"

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Surely not another auction employee full of sh1t? Tbh it surprises me anyone is taken in.