Sign in to follow this  
It's me

brillo pad car cleaners

3 in a matter of months the whole roof of this car has been brillo'd i guess it had bird poo on it

had cars occasionally where a child might have done a wing but a whole roof has to be an adult

car owners.................stop it now its not big and its not funny as it wont buff out

Find someone that does vinyl wrapping and fix it for £30 and half an hour. Everyone seems to want a black roof now :-)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Find someone that does vinyl wrapping and fix it for £30 and half an hour. Everyone seems to want a black roof now :-)

Brilliant.....Out of interest we did that in the 70s.One of the vinyl roof guys was a singer in a local band.He then joined another band as frontman ....AC/DC. I think he did OK.

54 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Brilliant.....Out of interest we did that in the 70s.One of the vinyl roof guys was a singer in a local band.He then joined another band as frontman ....AC/DC. I think he did OK.

:lol: You couldn’t give me his no. could you?

12 hours ago, chief runnin bee said:

3 in a matter of months the whole roof of this car has been brillo'd i guess it had bird poo on it

had cars occasionally where a child might have done a wing but a whole roof has to be an adult

car owners.................stop it now its not big and its not funny as it wont buff out

We get a lot them being by the seaside needless to say we go through a lot of 2000 grit wet and dry

• Like 1

14 hours ago, trade vet said:

Bet he misses the trade though.

My mum bought a brand new 1994 Rover 214 SLi. Red and Grey.

A year into ownership, her husband decides to give it a good clean as the neighbours had an open fire and the car had black spots all over it.

Scrubbed the entire roof and bonnet with a brillo pad :rolleyes:

Another time, a neighbour of ours was just giving her Toyota Aygo a clean the day before handing it back to the lease company. Cleaned it using T-Cut diluted in a bucket of water and a scouring pad. Needless to say, the car didn't look its best after that.

Spent the morning polishing hell out of it with her to undo what she'd done... Got away with it too!