Sign in to follow this  
whitestone679231

TSB BANK

If I ran a business like some of the blue chip companies and govt bodies I would be locked up, 25th May a £750 standing order left my personal TSB account as it normally does but it didn’t arrive at destination, I rang TSB was in a queue for over an hour and when I spoke to someone they agree something gone wrong say they look into it and ring back,, 3 days later no one rings back so I ring again and takes 45 minutes to get through only to be told same thing, once again they didn’t ring back so I drive 15 mile to branch for cashier to tell me manager busy n he will ring back.... he didn’t .... since then I wasted another 4 hours ringing them then this morning when I rang them woman says it will take 8 week to sort!!!! WTF I want my 750 quid back... if I have a punter with a blown bulb and I don’t sort it that minute they are threatening CRA etc...SO BLOODY FRUSTRATING...... . RANT OVER .... HAPPY FRIDAY 

7 minutes ago, whitestone679231 said:

If I ran a business like some of the blue chip companies and govt bodies I would be locked up, 25th May a £750 standing order left my personal TSB account as it normally does but it didn’t arrive at destination, I rang TSB was in a queue for over an hour and when I spoke to someone they agree something gone wrong say they look into it and ring back,, 3 days later no one rings back so I ring again and takes 45 minutes to get through only to be told same thing, once again they didn’t ring back so I drive 15 mile to branch for cashier to tell me manager busy n he will ring back.... he didn’t .... since then I wasted another 4 hours ringing them then this morning when I rang them woman says it will take 8 week to sort!!!! WTF I want my 750 quid back... if I have a punter with a blown bulb and I don’t sort it that minute they are threatening CRA etc...SO BLOODY FRUSTRATING...... . RANT OVER .... HAPPY FRIDAY 

Very frustrating!! Could it have anything to do with IT issues reported over recent weeks?

I had a query with Santander last week and I am still waiting to hear back, when I called to speak to the original point of contact I had spoke with, I was told my file showed the person in question had marked it that they had called me back! Very frustrating as they had not, and why would I be calling them again? The call centre goon couldnt answer this from their scripted message.. eight days on and I am still waiting.

I'm unsure if youre on twitter/other social media.. but if so; I would go on there and shame them into a response.. from comments in the newspapers, it seems to be the only way larger companies will now respond as its on display for all to see.... life today all appears to be zero to 100% offended and name/shame in the blink of an eye..

As you rightly say, a dealer couldn't get away with this.

It’s all so anonymous that they can get away with it because no one person has responsibility. As a customer you just want someone to take ownership.

I helped a guy we know get a better deal on his broadband and phone. A month later when it was meant to be changed over the bill was on the same old tariff. Called and I get through to the Indian call centre who give all the scripted answers “so I understand your query is blah blah and you would like to resolve this problem today sir?” “I can confirm your tariff has changed” “yes, but what about the £400 quid from this bill” “yes, sir. This bill is now paid” ARRGGH - I just want to talk to the human beings not the robots - so I ask to be transferred to sales (big companies put the capable lot in sales because it makes them money). I then get told she can’t transfer me because I don’t have a sales call. Well, tell them it’s a sales call. I cannot do that sir because you don’t want to buy anything. Okay, so I’m telling you I want to upgrade my package. They will not accept the call sir... I hang up. Find the number for sales and 15 minutes later 400 quid returned and an apology. The battle I find is always about finding someone half decent to get on a level and actually deal with it.

• Like 1

Name and shame on Twitter, threaten to close account etc. The only language some of these c*nts understand. 

I am having a similar funny battle with AVG at the moment £20.00 for auto setup of a virus package thought result, £20 and sets up on six machines and a network aw noooo sir you didnt say one of the pc's was a mac well mr avg you didnt ask it just said up to 10 pc's and two networks.

The joys 

39 minutes ago, justina3 said:

I am having a similar funny battle with AVG at the moment £20.00 for auto setup of a virus package thought result, £20 and sets up on six machines and a network aw noooo sir you didnt say one of the pc's was a mac well mr avg you didnt ask it just said up to 10 pc's and two networks.

The joys 

send me your email and i can do you a virus package for £10

we do gud business:lol:

The biggest ever transfer of data in the world (apparently). Yes, a balls-up & yes, some inconvenience but speaking as someone who banks with the TSB I just let all of the excitement blow over & got on with my life.