Sign in to follow this  
metcars

Radio codes

Yeah, I know....? But can anyone 'personally' recommend an online service they've dealt with?

:)

My local sparky decodes mine for £5, bit of a pain having to yank them out, drop them off and collect them next day but its all I've ever done.

TBH I didn't even know you could get codes online?

we do ours in house, but when the tech is off no one else can use the kit so we then use a company "recovery solutions" on flebay £0.99 a code and to date they have never taken more than an hour so cant fault them one bit, which is rare in this day and age

• Like 1

couldnt work the link thing but here is an item number they have listed should help you find them  291745224323

9 minutes ago, Beautiful South Martin said:

Seems to be restricted to Ford and Renault but handy to have, I'll save it for the next time.....Many Thanks

thats all they do within the hour slot advertised but if you ask them for most stuff they always seem to get it for me most i have ever paid is £2.99

Main dealers will sometimes give them to you for free if you ask nicely. 

free radio calculators are out there if you peruse just scan before you load them because they often contain viruses this is why i keep mine on an old dell laptop that doesnt connect to the www