Sign in to follow this  
yestraders

Dealerbid?

Anyone use dealerbid?

It has a lot of cars and I get a lot of daily alerts but they mainly seem to be the public selling cars.

Very inflated prices as well, no room for profit.

There are a lot of monthly subs out there but whats the best to use/value for money?

Cheers

Anyone use dealerbid?

It has a lot of cars and I get a lot of daily alerts but they mainly seem to be the public selling cars.

Very inflated prices as well, no room for profit.

There are a lot of monthly subs out there but whats the best to use/value for money?

Cheers

Dealer Auction and Sytner Auction are worth looking at. They are for Dealer only too, so you're not bidding against your own punters.

We've always heard good things about Autotrade-mail.com too. And we know that is dealers only.

...now owned by AutoTrader.

So, look forward to frequent subscription price hikes and rubbish 'enhancements' that nobody needs or asked for.

The original concept and format was great and worked well. Now that it has gone all corporate, I like many others will save a bit of money and look elsewhere. Sorry, but that's how it is.

File under 'G' for GreedyGreedyBoys along with AutoTrader, Glass's Guide and BCA,

Any others?

...now owned by AutoTrader.

So, look forward to frequent subscription price hikes and rubbish 'enhancements' that nobody needs or asked for.

The original concept and format was great and worked well. Now that it has gone all corporate, I like many others will save a bit of money and look elsewhere. Sorry, but that's how it is.

File under 'G' for GreedyGreedyBoys along with AutoTrader, Glass's Guide and BCA,

Any others?

This.

Got to love AutoTrader. The 30 day cancellation notice doesn't kick in until the start of the month, so as |I cancelled on the 5th of November I'm now stuck with until the end of December. My own fault for not reading the T's and C's I guess but deary me, if they are that deperate for sixty odd quid, then to be frank, feck em. Any chance of me going back to use said product has just been blown out of the water by the greedy buggers.

I've been using a number of the sites recently while sourcing stock for trading up. Can;t say i've heard of Dealerbid and we've not spoken to them. All the sites have their merits. It all comes down to stock profile at the end of the day, each site is stronger in different areas and obviously the physical auction guys are getting their act together online now.

As suggested above, the biggest challenge is that some of them seem to have quite relaxed rules, so you can;t be sure you're dealing with just trade !

• Like 1

Thanks,

Had a look at the various options, think I'll stay with buying through auctions as you know where you stand with pricing.

The sub packages are expensive for the above companies, are they also charging people to advertise?

Thanks