jimreidvehicle

Mentoring Programme for Independent Dealers

Just thought I would share the fact that we have set up a small Mentoring Group for Independent Car Dealers if anyone on here is interested in becoming a Mentor or being mentored then please contact me jim@jimreidvehiclesales.co.uk

Even if it's just to have the availability of someone experienced in the trade to pick up the phone to rather than use a forum this is maybe for you!

There has already been a large interest in this , but if you contact me I can email you the information and links.

kind regards

Jim Reid

• Like 2

Great , great Idea - even if people don't want help its always good to talk and connect !

Sometimes simple ideas/ conversations can bring so much to each other ! 

• Like 1

Great idea!!

I'm returning to the business after a 7 year absence (I missed it!).

Having someone's ear to bend would be great, as no one likes to admit they don't know it all.

• Like 1

We have had a fantastic response from the Morortrade both on this Forum and our own Forum about our new mentoring programme!

Most dealers looking for assistance just cannot believe that it is available FREE, and that there are dealers out their happy to give up some of their valuable time to help other dealers......well there are!

We have recruited 12 mentors in total so far (although if you have relevant experience or feel that you can help dealers with your experience feel free to contact me to be added to the Mentor list) and we have an ever increasing list if those looking for help! Those looking for assistance range from Independents that have been in business for a number if years but are looking to link up with someone similar just so they can pick up the phone to share and discuss issues or just get a second opinion, to some young dealers just at the point of setting up in business or just newly started and find they want a helping hand, and everything in between!

So if you are looking for a friendly but experience mentor available just for a general chat or you are desperate for help to start in business or save your current one , feel free to email me jim@jimreidvehiclesales.co.uk and we can add you to the list!

We may not have all the answers but I think giving the experience on the list I'm sure we will come close! And it's Free!

Jim

• Like 2