Sign in to follow this  
Grantlfc81

Percent of stock sold per month

What do you guys sell on average per month percentage wise? If you had 20 cars do you  aim for 10 cars per month? 50%?

Edited by Grantlfc81

45 minutes ago, Grantlfc81 said:

What do you guys sell on average per month percentage wise? If you had 20 cars do you  aim for 10 cars per month? 50%?

Grant ...Are you sure you have been in the trade ?......As an exercise can you name a few non franchised dealers in your catchment area that you aspire to.

Stock turn of 9 for me, although inclined to agree with Trade Vet above; seems something fairly basic that you'd have calculated in your financial planning before starting out. 

Grant 75% would be a healthy target to aim for, however you need to find and understand your market. 

3 hours ago, Wheelerdealer1 said:

Grant where are you based? Big factor 

Grant has already said he is located in the heart of Essex in the Brentwood /Billericay area where apparently you can sell £20k Mercs from the door.It must be the equivalent of North Cheshire in the south east.

working on the half percent vis rodant erosion i work on the figure of if its sold then thats good ,right?

or is my equation quadrant wrong

On 04/01/2018 at 10:09 PM, trade vet said:

Grant ...Are you sure you have been in the trade ?......As an exercise can you name a few non franchised dealers in your catchment area that you aspire to.

I work on trying to make profit out of them. A lot of places tell us to focus on everything other than profit. Profit is a good thing.