this weeks going to be dead

time to get out the rollers and paint the floor

change that bulb

reorder some new pos material

put some bleach down the bog,what is that stain anyway

reappraise how we are going to do better next year

kick the dog....

• Like 1

Hat trick today and one Monday. Managed to pick up seven from the block also today.

Had 95 in stock and now sitting on a measly 74 despite buying anything we can find that fits our parameters. 

So busy I still haven't managed my usual tradition of wrapping my presents in the office.

This December has been a bit strange.

• Like 1

three this week for me as well, and two problems come backs been bloody manic whats wrong with people its xmas 

Well done guys! Always good to hear people on here doing well.

My only issue with selling so many this week is why the hell do they all need them handed over before Christmas?!?!?!

Buying a car is a big deal, couldn't they have got all this out of the way a week or two ago?

Not complaining but I feel I might have to buy the MOT station and garages a few drinks this week

It’s great to hear some good news on here for a change.I think 28th -30th will be very busy this time because most of the punters will have been off from 22nd and they usually get board.I feel sure that in previous years when there has been 3 back end of the week days in the run up to new year,it has been very good.Mind you,as far as I can remember,between Xmas and New Year,we always do a few.

4 this week, very surprised and a few enquiries, thought it will be a quiet month, not complaining. Looking forward to and from 27th and onwards usually a good time for sales. For purchases, it will more than likely be difficult like the previous years in January, prices through the roof at BCA.