Jimbo

Best places to list cars for sale??

The going seems a bit slow at the moment (maybe its just me!)

i use autotrader and ebay for the main ads. 

I also occassionally try facebook and friday ad. 

I look on autovillage and cargurus but dont seem to be able to list cars on there. 

Motors.co.uk - is that any good? How much do they charge

anywhere else thats good to try?

i have cheaper cars around the £2k-£2.5k mark which usuallt sell fairly quick. Although the stuff around £5k-£6k seems to stick around too long. 

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

Everyones gone to the beach, simple as ! Sales are simply = new buyers, bumped there own, or there old car is due a big expense !  

Yep, everyone I've spoken too are dead - I might as well be shut, in fact even half of the email idiots have disappeared.

Any interest seems to be cos their car is knackered - either written off, the MOT tester has crucified it or it's simply ground to a halt.

Also, unfortunately the average private man's valuation of his knackered p/x is somewhat optimistic :rolleyes:

Without sounding smug, we've been really busy through August and steady so far in September.

Lots of people our way seem to be chopping in expensive to run bits for cheaper 'normal' cars so maybe a bit of belt tightening going on.

Leads have mostly come from walk on's lately. We don't use AT but Motors and eBay have both been pretty weak (par for the course with those two really).

The cheaper stuff sub £3k still gaining half decent interest. But the cars over that literally ground to a bit of a halt. 

Hence just a quick check in to ensure we arent missing a decent platform to list them on!

AT, ebay and facebook is it for now. 

Will look into motors to see their costings

Motors is a waste of time, I know the general rule is everyone's different, but this seems to be the exception to that rule.

This has been an excellent start to the month for us.

Edited by Mojo121
spelling is hopeless

You can buy leads from cazana if your cars are listed on there, they take them automatically from your dealer webpage if you have one. Not sure what you have to do to get added tho (or if the leads are worth paying for)

How much are motors ads?

how do you get ads on cargurus or auto village? They must be fed in from somewhere

On 09/09/2017 at 7:58 PM, Jimbo said:

The going seems a bit slow at the moment (maybe its just me!)

i use autotrader and ebay for the main ads. 

I also occassionally try facebook and friday ad. 

I look on autovillage and cargurus but dont seem to be able to list cars on there. 

Motors.co.uk - is that any good? How much do they charge

anywhere else thats good to try?

i have cheaper cars around the £2k-£2.5k mark which usuallt sell fairly quick. Although the stuff around £5k-£6k seems to stick around too long. 

Thanks in advance

Have you taken a look at cazarr.com?

free for vehicles up to £1500, first 3 months free advertising anyway and then 24p a car per day. Loads more but take a look anyway 

hope it's of use. 

Ta 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dealer research said:

Have you taken a look at cazarr.com?

free for vehicles up to £1500, first 3 months free advertising anyway and then 24p a car per day. Loads more but take a look anyway 

hope it's of use. 

Ta 

Thanks. Have u used them? Much traffic?

Motors is a complete waste of time and money, have tried it several times, both on free trials (which they keep offering me to get me back on) and have also spent thousands with absolutely zero response and zero sales and I monitor everything religously

4 hours ago, tradex said:

We have registered but no repsonse back...

Hmm that's the 2nd person that said that. Can I ask you to simply send a blank email to hello@cazarr.com and we'll manually enter you into the list. 

Sorry about that and we'll fix whatever the mailing list issue is asap. 

6 hours ago, RH Trading said:

Motors is a complete waste of time and money, have tried it several times, both on free trials (which they keep offering me to get me back on) and have also spent thousands with absolutely zero response and zero sales and I monitor everything religously

Did you registered with cazarr.com

first 3 months are free plus no contract and no payment info needed. Also all our features are completely free