2435mick

Valuation apps for android

Hopefully this is a simple one, when it comes to searching for realistic values of vehicles which are the easiest and most productive of the apps available, I have had a look at a few but they dont seem that good

WARNING...this post contains language that may offend some people.

I am at the block,so I will just check my new valuation app ( on my iPhone 17)...I could not do without it,it is very accurate. Here we go....13 reg Dacia,Black Horse Repo,50k,90 day blue,management light on,no docs,needs some paint,smells of dog.........it's doing the maths !.......   here we go.....yes ......it says it's worth .......FUCK ALL..!!.....I said it was accurate.........Apologies to 2435 Mick

• Like 4

13 hours ago, trade vet said:

I am at the block,so I will just check my new valuation app ( on my iPhone 17)...I could not do without it,it is very accurate. Here we go....13 reg Dacia,Black Horse Repo,50k,90 day blue,management light on,no docs,needs some paint,smells of dog.........it's doing the maths !.......   here we go.....yes ......it says it's worth .......FUCK ALL..!!.....I said it was accurate.........Apologies to 2435 Mick

Hahaha, spot on!

I can understand needing very approximate figures occasionally but if some of these supposed traders need an app to give a realistic valuation God help them! No app I know will give an assessment like "trade vet" just has. :lol:

13 hours ago, trade vet said:

im at the back of the room by the post  coooeee............ any way i will give feck all for it and put a new interior in :lol:

see there's always one to nick a project:P

ok....got the message :)   seriously, only wanted something that would give quick access to average retail pricing, I always have a good idea on my value, its just handy to point punters in the direction of something for them to look at so they can see what a bargain they are buying (marketing gimmic)

Edited by 2435mick
spelling error

On 11/4/2017 at 11:12 PM, little spender said:

anyone else just have a quick scan on ebay for the real prices in there area

me very easy FREE and way to find out what is going on in your area i couldnt give to hoots how much they sell for in Scotland, also handy feature is to be able to click sold for, just because someone advertises a car for £3500 doesnt mean there going to get it, see recently sold items and they might be only fetching £2500 with auction bids.

I use my trusty old iphone 6 i must be way behind the times if other dealers are using iphone 17's

• Like 1