andymc1973

Plug my leak

2008 Golf gt tdi has a water leak, its going to auction so im after a quick fix, we have tried tiger seal but it bursts through it, very small hole but its pressurized as you'd expect, any hints/tips? Im going to try a puncture repair kit in the mornibg, bit of a rush as the wagon is due tomorrow

thanks

Andy

Andy, no easy option out, you could drain all the water out and break the bonnet release ...very unethical but it's been done to me...

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Andy, no easy option out, you could drain all the water out and break the bonnet release ...very unethical but it's been done to me...

Ref....it's got to be a yellow card !

56 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Ref....it's got to be a yellow card !

Agreed, I'll consider myself sent off. 

It's not the cost of the hose i just wondered if there was a quick fix as time is against me 

3 hours ago, andymc1973 said:

It's not the cost of the hose i just wondered if there was a quick fix as time is against me 

Apologise if you've already tried this but you used to be able to buy coolant hose repair tape (not insulating tape) that you would wrap around the leak like a puncture kit, but I've not seen this for some time. I think I've still got a roll in the shed somewhere; again, sorry if you've already tried this:unsure:

Of course, you know everything and we us Dealers are all cowboys.

Now you've learnt how to sell a car to trade you know everything, clearly we should all prepare our PX trash to retail standard to sell on the block for a loss. 

Sami, you are in cloud cuckoo land. If you want help and advice try starting with being respectful and polite. Acting like a teenage Troll isn't making you likeable contributor.

3 hours ago, Sami said:

Oh yes you was talking about real life problems - a simple fix by the sounds of it yet you want to be a cowboy... no wonder the rest of us are hated.

Spend a little £££ and make a little £££ it's not that hard.....

3 hours ago, Sami said:

Oh yes you was talking about real life problems - a simple fix by the sounds of it yet you want to be a cowboy... no wonder the rest of us are hated.

Spend a little £££ and make a little £££ it's not that hard.....

the car is going to auction, if you knew anything about the car trade you would know you don't spend money on auction cars, let me guess you live at home with mam and dad and you do this part time (don't pay tax or VAT?),The rest of us are hated? Who are us? Clearly not you as you don't know the very basics of the trade, the fact you do not know how to move cars between traders tells me you are either incredibly new/naive

2 minutes ago, Sami said:

You need to be turning over £85k to pay VAT sunshine.

By the sounds of things I think you need to be dealing in decent motors and not dodgy crap that you're fixing with K Seal 

Mum and dad ah... bet you don't even know who yours are, or if your children are yours...

I came across an old post in the forum where you got told by another member to stick your head where the sun doesnt shine...

Clearly you're butt hurt - I LOVE how middle aged farts on here easily get offended :lol:

i find this very offensive because i enjoy being a middle aged fart like plenty of the rest of us

4 minutes ago, Sami said:

You need to be turning over £85k to pay VAT sunshine.

By the sounds of things I think you need to be dealing in decent motors and not dodgy crap that you're fixing with K Seal 

Mum and dad ah... bet you don't even know who yours are, or if your children are yours...

I came across an old post in the forum where you got told by another member to stick your head where the sun doesnt shine...

Clearly you're butt hurt - I LOVE how middle aged farts on here easily get offended :lol:

reported

Right come on. Getting fed up off this petty biting. It's tedious and annoying. I didn't set up this forum for it to become a place to moan and bitch at each other. There's a time and place for that: it's called MailOnline. 

So, everyone, please think before you type: Will my comment offend someone?

Because if it does I'll just ban you and move on. 

Like I've said before - play nice or go play somewhere else