Sign in to follow this  
betginge

Facebook advertising

Hi all and happy 2017 :D

I am strong believer that facebook is the future in regards to selling our metal, I used it to much success in my last business by having a page which was shared and posts which were spread across the groups (Free Advertising) , However  i never touched the Paid advertising on Facebook , but  I am now thinking of using it to drive sales to my new subprime pitch.

My question is has anyone here used the facebook advertising paid section and what results are you getting, at the end of the day if you spent £100 and got one sale I would still say its worth throwing money at. Or is this to optimistic and reality its luck of the draw and there is no consistency in sales it can generate  ???

Any views Anyone ???

I use it under the boost post section there you can select your market place and who your aiming to target ie a sporty little number we select the age group different to that of a Fiat Panda system works well for us, and allows us to tailor the spend to a specific car instead of just driving random people to our page

Never actually sold a vehicle using paid facebook traffic, probably boosted around 10 vehicles over the last 6 months, lots of enquires/emails/messages but no direct sales via facebook.

Yeah my experience is similar to MJ's in that I haven't had any direct sales, more brand awareness/building if anything. I got a few more likes, shares and followers...

I use it exactly the same as Justina from a targeting perspective and also select the radius from my pitch i.e. 25 miles. I tried selecting specific areas, using the map function, but for some reason couldn't get that to work?

Facebook have recently added the 'marketplace' section, so I'm thinking of giving that a go, although I'll probably have to share my business posts from my personal fb profile like I do to other closed groups. I think it's definitely a grower that will probably equal eBay in the not too distant future.