Sign in to follow this  
betginge

Trade Plate TV , Motor Traders Lost £6500 Last Month

http://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/ase-reveals-10000-average-year-year-loss-uk-motor-retailers/121005

According To This CDM Article Motor Traders Lost £6500 in July On Average.  I really dont understand how they get these figures, I dont think these analysts know the first thing about the average motor trader. If  had Lost £6500 in one month  I would packed up and got a job at the Post Office. Now Maybe July was worse this year than last but to suggest that traders on the local pitch are losing this amount of money is fantasy.  Am sure these analyst's just speak to Holdcroft and arnold clarke and think this is the motortrade.

3 minutes ago, betginge said:

http://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/ase-reveals-10000-average-year-year-loss-uk-motor-retailers/121005

According To This CDM Article Motor Traders Lost £6500 in July On Average.  I really dont understand how they get these figures, I dont think these analysts know the first thing about the average motor trader. If  had Lost £6500 in one month  I would packed up and got a job at the Post Office. Now Maybe July was worse this year than last but to suggest that traders on the local pitch are losing this amount of money is fantasy.  Am sure these analyst's just speak to Holdcroft and arnold clarke and think this is the motortrade.

Yes they probably only research the big motor groups so us little dealers get tarred with the same brush I certainly didn't make a £6.5k loss! That was the month before :lol:

• Like 2

Big cars trade plates interview was good I liked that one. Seemed a good guy and has certainly taken a few risks to get where he is.