Sign in to follow this  
TM1989

Flat stock

Hi all 

What on earth is going on? Bought like 7 cars in the last couple of weeks and they’re all knackered from diff replacements, transfer box replacements, new head gaskets, gear boxes, timing chains and much more!! 

Don’t even know where to go to for stock anymore. Is this what it’s going to be like for every now?

How are you guys finding your stock? 

Edited by TM1989

Stock just gets worse and worse, used to be tyres and pads, now even interiors are deeply dirty, old scratches have been left to fester,glass with scratches so deep from worn blades they must be deaf, clutches never adjusted, wheels out of this world, I suppose the best one is where there's something wrong mechanically that you just wonder how the hell they drove the thing

“Cozzie life”
Previous owners thinking that saving money not servicing/maintaining their vehicles properly was good idea?

They wrote the cheques, you cash them!

Got i10 from BCA Nottingham look good on body wise. Spent £300 to change the lambda sensors only to find the head gasket totally blown and oil looking like a McDonalds milk shake.

BCA nottingham dont want to know because only essential check but they said pics we will flag to the team. No response since then. I dont want my money back but at least compensation for their undue care for not doing their work correctly. Its funny because the auctioneer is using the essential report to get more more bids. Saying stuff like clean report. But the report doesnt mean anything . You cant see the car so when bidding online the report is all you have to go on.