Sign in to follow this  
chan

AUCTION HOUSE G3 DISABLED MY ACCOUNT

HI All,

i have been dealing with Auction house G3 for a long time and recently i had a issue with a car ,as we both could not agree to an outcome .i took the matter through small claim court. Now they blocked my buyer account blaming me for going to court. did i do any thing wrong ?? do they have right to block for going to court ?? where can i take this issue further ??  dont i have the right to get the help of of law ? Please any advice will help !!

I have used G3 before always seemed ok.

Anyway if I had a customer who took me to court I would never do business with them again. Simple as that.

I assume G3 are taking the above attitude too.

Even if you are right and would win in court, it may cost you more in the long run if you are losing a good source of stock.

On 11/7/2022 at 8:42 PM, chan said:

HI All,

i have been dealing with Auction house G3 for a long time and recently i had a issue with a car ,as we both could not agree to an outcome .i took the matter through small claim court. Now they blocked my buyer account blaming me for going to court. did i do any thing wrong ?? do they have right to block for going to court ?? where can i take this issue further ??  dont i have the right to get the help of of law ? Please any advice will help !!

Would you mind providing more information.What was the issue,was it Assured,did they offer a remedy,who was the vendor,who did you take to Small Claims and what was the result,how many do you buy per month.Just read G3 T & C’s and it clearly states they can reject anyone without reason.( BCA state if you take legal action they can cancel your account. ) .Normally when you buy at auction,the contract is between the buyer and the seller and the auction acts as an agent .

• Like 1

having been to the small claims and won( I may add) it still leaves a very nasty taste and was nearly a year in the process, if this customer came back to me offering gifts of gold frankenstein and myrrh and begging me to sell him a horseless carriage of utmost splendour with all the extras like carvings I would still tell them to do one, maybe g3 feel the sane

• Haha 1

HI All,

Take me to court and I would ban you too if I'm honest 

They can choose customers just like we can . 

Its called biting the hand that feeds you . hard lesson but its their choice Chan . 

HI All,

What did you think would happen when you took them to court?

HI All,

Chan, once you go to court with another party it is a fact that the relationship has broken down. G3 have the right to choose who they deal with in the future, why would they maintain your buyer's account in the event that you may at some time in the future take them to court on another issue?

Difficult to comment fully on this post as you have not clarified the events/facts of your grievance with G3, In my experience with any company best place to start with any issue that cannot be resolved by management is to write politely to the MD we find generally it gets a positive result. Should that fail it is prudent to assess the value of your trading relationship with the business concerned and take a view as to what impact court action would have upon your business going forward.